"I do want to leave and find a place to live again."

Xia Yuandan had already planned the route last night and was waiting for Yun Ziqiu to hide again when he was gone.

"You come back to Kyoto with me, and we will get the marriage certificate."

Gu Xiangjin's words shocked Xia Yuandan: "You...what did you say?"

"I came in a hurry and didn't buy a ring." Gu Xiangjin looked deeply at Xia Yuandan and said sincerely: "I really like you and want to marry you."

Xia Yuandan took a step back and said, "Young Master Gu, calm down. It's impossible for us."

Gu Xiangjin said irritably: "Why is it impossible? Do you still want to get back together with Yun Ziqiu?"

"I won't make the same mistake again." Xia Yuandan said: "I just want to live alone. I have been very happy during my time in Wencheng. I can meet new friends, engage in industries I have never been exposed to before, and learn I saw a lot of things and saw the scenery of different cities. I feel free and comfortable by myself, so why should I fall in love and get married?"

Love is like a poisonous flower, beautiful but deadly.

One love affair almost killed him, and he really didn't dare to try it a second time.

Being rejected again, Gu Xiangjin felt sour and bitter.

When he came, he already thought that Xia Yuandan would reject him, but he still had a glimmer of hope.

Gu Xiangjin didn't want to give up, he said eagerly: "Are you afraid because of a scumbag? Not all Alphas are Yun Ziqiu. Why don't you want to look at me? If you look carefully, you will find that I am different from him. I will love you well and take good care of you."

After such a long period of contact, Xia Yuandan knew that Gu Xiangjin was a good person.

If he hadn't met Yun Ziqiu, he would have risked his life to have an unforgettable love with Gu Xiangjin.

But there are no ifs, only results.

He was covered in bruises, he was no longer clean, and he was afraid of falling in love... What qualifications did he have to be with Gu Xiangjin like this?

He can't delay such a good man!

"Young Master Gu, love is a very mysterious thing and does not arise out of gratitude."

Xia Yuandan calmed down and said the words of rejection: "I don't like you, and I can't be with you. I can't deceive myself into accepting someone I don't like, and I can't deceive you."

Gu Xiangjin laughed. He glanced over and hid the sadness in his eyes: "Xia Yuandan, do you want to be so cruel? You speak so harshly, why don't you know how to save some face for me? After all, we know each other. It’s been so long! Why don’t you give me a chance to die!”

At the end of the sentence, Gu Xiangjin's voice trembled slightly.

"Fuck! I'm an Alpha, and I'm going to be driven crazy by you, a little O. You said I'm talking nonsense to you, so I'll just kill you. Do you still dare to go against me?"

Xia Yuandan knew that Gu Xiangjin would not be tough. If he had evil intentions, he would not tell him so much.

But the better Gu Xiangjin treats him, the more Xia Yuandan feels unworthy of him.

He had been marked and had given birth to a child. He was not clean at all. How could he be with Gu Xiangjin?

"Young Master Gu, you are very good..."

Ex-husband wants to remarry again(前夫又又又想复婚了) 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें