oo. prologue

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

 ─ the devil's daughter

i might be a child, but i'm not stupid ❜❜

In which, we learn about how Estella Andromeda Nyx Jackson-Salvatore-Morningstar gave Olympus heart attacks.

┌─── ∘°°∘☽【❖】☾∘°°∘ ───┐

𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

└─── °∘∘°☽【❖】☾°∘∘° ───┘

"Percy run!" was the last thing I ever heard from my mother.

I heard a loud, heart-wretching scream belonging to my mother, with two loud gunshots following shortly after. That night was the worst one of my life. The following days were torturous and gruesome.

I couldn't even make sure she got a proper funeral because I was on the run.

I had lived off the streets, making a small makeshift shelter using cardboard boxes I had scavenged from a rubbish dump. As for food, there was always the ocassional soup kitchen or pickpocketing any rich looking person.

I had chosen to stay in New York, not wanting to leave my home. Little did I know that my decision would make me get a new home and family.

I had been on the streets that day, scavenging for food (and dodging the authorities), when I stumbled upon a strange and ominous figure in an alleyway. She was about 5'7 in height, imposing, beautiful and had an air of confidence around her. Her eyes were a peircing dark brown, that almost looked black, and dark black hair. She held two daggers in her hands that seemed to gleam in the dim streetlight.

"Hey there kid" the lady had spoken to me, "What's your name?"

"I-I-I'm Percy" I stuttered.

She nodded, taking a drag on her cigarette, "I'm Maze. So who are you running from?"

My eyes widened in shock, "How'd you know?"

Maze smirked, a sly look in her eyes, "I've been around for a long time kid. I know a lot of things."

I felt a shiver run don my spine as Maze took my hand, leading me down the alley, "Come on kid. Let's get outta here. You don't want to be seen with me"

While we walked, she told me stories about her past. I listened in awe, feeling a great sense of wonder.

As we entered her home, I was introduced to the devil.

He told me about them.

He asked me if he could adopt me, and the rest is history.

❛ His Daughter - Livvie_Heart

© Livvie_Heart, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒅.

PJO x Lucifer x TVD

Layout inspo by © amourfolklore