*Rue whispers to 7, telling her to cut off the branch with the Tracker Jacker nest*

Templesmith: Ooh. It really doesn't help that Glimmer has just fallen asleep on guard duty.

*camera zooms in on Glimmer sleeping and shows stats:

District 1
Name: Glimmer Belcourt
Training Score: 9
Kill Count: 0
Odds: 5-1 —> 11-1

Flickerman: Oh! There it goes! There it goes. Wow, looks like Glimmer is the first of the career pack to die. Shocking!

Templesmith: To me, Caesar, the girl had it coming. I mean, come on. You can't sleep when your team is trusting you to keep watch.

Flickerman: Wait, wait!

*camera zooms in on parachute*

There it is. First sponsored gift in the arena, to Toni Hart!

*Stats for Toni pop up:

District 3
Name: Antoinette Hart
Training Score: 11
Kill Count: 2
Odds: 6-1 —> 5-1

Templesmith: Looks like her odds have increased! And I still wonder, how did she secure that training score of 11?

Flickerman: Rumor has it, she blew a kiss at the head gamemaker— instant 11.

Templesmith: Well that's just not believable at all, Caesar... because I'd give her a 12 for that.

*both burst into overdone laughter*

————————————————————

Templesmith: Let's listen in on the last two of the career pack to be awake for tonight.

*Clove says: "Toni, this is serious. I want a chance to be with you before one of us has to go. Just a taste of what it could've been", shifting her line of sight between Toni's eyes and lips*

Flickerman: Woah there! Claudius is this a Tracker Jacker induced love confession we might be seeing?

Templesmith: Looks like it Caesar! That Clove sure is getting bold.

*Stats appear for Clove:

District 2
Name: Clove Kentwell
Training Score: 10
Kill Count: 3
Odds: 5-1

*Toni says, "Well don't worry about the ratings now. I think the whole of Panem heard your little confession" in a low mutter*

Templesmith: *laughs* Right you are, Toni.

Flickerman: Now I think I speak for everyone right now when I say that if Clove doesn't make a move right now, I will!

*both laugh*

*Clove leans in and kisses Toni*

Templesmith: Whoooh! Caesar, is it getting hot in here?

Flickerman: Polls for the new couple are available right now, folks.

*they get a little heated and Toni says, "Hey, hey. Maybe let's remember that all of Panem could be watching". Clove says,"They'd give us privacy, right. For the kids watching. I just wanna BLEEP you—*

Templesmith: Woah! Cut the cameras back to us!

Flickerman: Sorry folks, you know how crass they can be in the districts. Let's see how district 11 is doing tonight.