( Akash and Priya 👆 )

( Akshara 👆 )

( Abhiraj 👆 ) 

( Abhiraj 👆 ) 

This are the outfits with same make-up and foot wear. soon the voice of DJ were roaming in the whole venue making the bride side people aware that groom has already arrived. The welcoming was done of the groom by the mother of bride in it's traditional way. Akash was taken in the room were Priya was waiting for him in the veil so that they can have their entry. 

( their entry only the difference was their outfit )

They made their entry while holding each others hand and a beautiful smile was already plastered on their face. soon the whole marriage was completed with lot's o fun ( I know I haven't give the detail of Indian wedding because I want to give the whole marriage information in detail in the another marriage which is of Akshara and Abhiraj )

It's time of Vidaai and all the ladies of bride side present their were crying and Akash being a gentleman counseling his wife. After some good mins they sat on their car where Abhiraj was driving and Akshara was siting beside him and Akash along with Priya was sitting at the back seat. There was a comfortable silence in the car which is broken by Akash 

" Princess if you want you can sleep for sometime As we are directly going to our hometown " Akash said worrying 

" No bhai I am fine I want to read sometime so it's okay. You and Bhabhi were more tired than me you both sleep " Akshara said while looking back at her Bhai and Bhabhi. 

" As you say my princess " He said bowing is head making Akshara giggle at him Making everyone smile at her. She sit properly and continue to read her book. The whole scene of observed by Abhiraj who was internally smiling at her looking at her caring nature. 

Soon the couple was sleep while keeping their head on each other. Akshara looked back to found cute couple sleeping she Click a picture with a smile on her face. Abhiraj who looked at her hearing a tic sound. He thought to tease her 

" taking A picture of couple without their permission is not good " he said in fake cold voice making Akshara shivered 

" Wohh... so..sorry " She said shuttering while looking down making Abhiraj shock cause no one in his life he meet aa girl like her who said sorry if it's not her mistake. He meet many girls because of business purpose who were his employ. they Always try to impress him or if he is angry on any of them they reply back not caring about the consequences but she is the first girl he have seen in his life who not even once try to impress him in this whole function. 

" hey I was just teasing you " he said to lighting the moment 

" oh " she said being all embarrassed to which he laugh little making her go red. She looked outside the window and Abhiraj looked in front continuing  his driving with a smile. He was actually shocked because of his behavior he never smile infront of anyone except his family nor he tease anyone. 

The ride was silent and Akshara was also asleep in sometime. Soon they reach their hometown and Abhiraj was also going to sleep at Akash house only with his whole family.

They all went in their room respectively changing their clothes. Akshara help Priya in changing and After she help in changing she went in her room and take a small shower and wear her shorts and went to sleep. same with Abhiraj and Akash. 

Thank god the marriage was over without any tension BUT their will be shocking news as well as surprise for Akshara and Abhiraj tomorrow. For now Let them sleep and we will see what is the news and surprise tomorrow till then bye.

===========================================================================

Hello everyone the Author's POV is end here And here is the new update. 

 thank you MyAngelfromhell00 for the cover. It's really gorgeous. I love it.

Thank you so much to everyone who is voting and reading my stories and the one who is adding my story in their reading list. 

Thank you all. I am very grateful to all.

Keep supporting me like this as it inspire me.

See you all soon

Bye - Bye 

Take care 

🥰 🤗 😘

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =