22

Zhou Suixun missed Fu Qiyan a little.

It's a strange and irrational feeling.

Zhou Suixun couldn't find any reason why he should miss Fu Qiyan, but he would think of Fu Qiyan from time to time. He wanted to tell him what happened at school that day, and also wanted to know what Fu Qiyan was doing outside.

But actually they don't talk that much when they are at home.

Just because the superficial relationship needed to be maintained, they still slept together - but that was only to the extent of eating and sleeping together. They had very little interaction in private.

Fu Qiyan was very kind to him and took good care of him. Not only did he personally arrange school matters, but he also went over all the things he should pay attention to when he was sent here on the first day of school.

But this kind of kindness is more polite and distant.

Zhou Suixun felt that Fu Qiyan cared about each other's identities. He treated himself in a friendly and polite manner, as he would treat the little prince. He is usually attentive and considerate, like someone taking care of a child.

So when Zhou Suixun vaguely realized that he might be thinking about Fu Qiyan, he found it incredible.

Fu Qiyan cannot check information in time when he is outside. Generally, he can only receive messages from Zhiqingxing when he is at a specific location on the spacecraft. This time they went to a planet far away, mainly to search for resources. The journey alone took three days.

In the first three days, Fu Qiyan could only communicate with the ground through the communication device on the spacecraft. He did not check private information until he landed.

The results were full of messages sent by Zhou Suixun.

When Fu Qiyan saw the number of messages, he thought it was something big. But when he opened it, he saw that it was just trivial matters.

For example, what did you do in school today, what happened, what you saw, what Cat did at home, what Huohuo did at home, what you ate, what tasted good and what didn’t taste good today.

There are no big things, it’s all the trivial matters of daily life.

The key is that Zhou Suixun can post every day without replying of his own.

But his content was very ordinary. He didn't ask Fu Qiyan what he thought. He didn't seem to care what Fu Qiyan thought. He just recorded what happened during the day.

It also contains pictures and texts, and seems to be treating this as a memorandum.

It took Fu Qiyan a long time just to read these messages, and because there were so many messages, he would get distracted while looking at them, and then he would have to go back and take a look.

After reading them all, it felt a bit inappropriate not to reply, but I didn’t know what to reply to. After all, Zhou Suixun didn’t ask him what he thought, what he was reading, or what he was doing.

So Fu Qiyan replied - I just arrived and just saw these news. It seems that you have been doing well these days.

The reply to Zhou Suixun's message was not slow. After about two minutes, Fu Qiyan received a reply - well, I'm having a good time these days. I hope you can also know what happened at home.

Whether it is text messages or face-to-face conversations, the little prince always reveals a simple and serious personality that is very personal. Thinking about Zhou Suixun's possible expression, Fu Qiyan felt cute for no reason.