3

But the overly obvious lies are like perfunctory words that you don’t want to deal with anymore.

Although Zhou Suixun didn't look like he was perfunctory, he avoided the question, and Fu Qiyan could understand that he didn't want to answer more.

Fu Qiyan didn't ask any more questions. Xiao Hei would just let Xiao Hei. Anyway, before going back, he either had to convince the little guy in front of him to stay or at least know what his real name was.

After finally meeting such a little guy with rare abilities, Fu Qiyan would not let him go like this.

Zhou Suixun didn't know that Fu Qiyan had other thoughts in his mind, so he thought that if he just admitted it and stopped talking about it, the topic would be over.

The wounds on Zhou Suixun's body healed very quickly. When the gauze was removed the next morning, his skin was intact and there were no previous scars.

In fact, in most cases, Zhou Suixun doesn't like his too delicate physique. Compared with his brothers, he is completely vulnerable. Fortunately, with the ability to heal, he feels that he is not useless.

The next morning, the two wounded men yesterday were much better and came here to express their gratitude to Zhou Suixun.

But at this time, Zhou Suixun was only thinking about when he could go back.

The longer he stayed outside, the more he regretted and feared. He didn't know what was going on in the palace now. His disappearance must have caused a stir. He really hoped to go back as soon as possible, but he didn't dare to rush.

They were already on their way back, and everyone in the spaceship had returned. Except for themselves, there were eight others, all of whom were Fu Qiyan's subordinates.

Xiaobai likes to talk to Zhou Suixun very much. He can talk about a lot of things. He seemed to be very interested in Zhou Suixun's pseudonym - he didn't doubt that it was fake. He really thought that Zhou Suixun was called Xiao Hei, saying that their names were a perfect match.

Fu Qiyan never spoke to Zhou Suixun again. He was in a bad mood these two days because of a piece of news from his father.

This was also discovered by Zhou Sui Xun by accident.

Because of his anxiety, Zhou Suixun couldn't get a good rest. He couldn't fall asleep when it was time to sleep, so he secretly sat in the dark landscape room after turning off the lights, staring at the vast universe outside the transparent glass in a daze.

He hoped that everything would go well in the future and that he would not encounter any more accidents. He would never sneak out again. He would be obedient and obey the rules. He only hoped that he could go back smoothly now.

Fu Qiyan came in at this time. He was holding a communication device and talking to someone.

Zhou Suixun didn't eavesdrop on purpose, but the voice on the other end of the communication device was very loud. It was probably Fu Qiyan's father. The other party asked in a serious tone when Fu Qiyan would come back. He was going to meet the little prince the day after tomorrow in the evening. He hasn't even returned to Zhi Gengxing yet. Do you want to piss him off to death?

Fu Qiyan said calmly: "Already on the way, we can arrive in the morning the day after tomorrow." "We

will meet in the evening, and you only arrived in the morning." The other party's tone was still bad, "Did you not take this matter to heart? Come on, this is your marriage, and the other party is the little prince of Zhi Geng Xing. There is no room for mistakes in such an important matter." "