One person was already semi-conscious, and the other one also had injuries on his face and staggered: " ...We encountered an attack by unknown creatures... They are creatures underground. There is no way to save them. It's too late..."

The wounds on their bodies were very scary. They had begun to fester, with dark brown unknown dirt, and the blood was still there. They kept pouring out, and finally tried to grab Fu Qiyan's hand: "...it's not safe here, leave quickly...if you can, take our bodies back..."

"Don't talk nonsense." Lao Bai took the quick-rescue medicine Come over and hit the other person on the arm, "You'll be fine."

But it was obviously in vain. Blood began to pour from the other person's mouth, his eyes were about to close, and it was already too late to take the quick-rescue medicine.

Unknown creatures underground.

We have heard that there are such creatures lurking on almost every planet. They have no fixed form, but carry huge harmful radiation. Once attacked by them, there is no cure. The radiation damage will cause the subject to die within a few hours.

But Zhou Suixun was born with the ability to eliminate this type of radiation.

Although he was very reluctant to expose his abilities in such a place, because it would definitely arouse Fu Qiyan's suspicion, they were the ones who saved him. Now that their companions were in danger, Zhou Suixun couldn't just sit back and watch.

Zhou Suixun took the initiative to walk up and said, "I can eliminate these radiations, let me try."

As soon as he said this, all eyes focused on him. Zhou Suixun was instantly overwhelmed by the stares, and added One sentence: "... It should be possible."

Fu Qiyan immediately gave up his position: "Then you try it quickly."

Zhou Suixun moved over carefully. Although he was completely immune to these radiations and could eliminate them, the wounds were bloody and fleshy. It was really shocking. This was the first time Zhou Suixun had seen such a tragic scene.

He took a breath silently, then concentrated all his strength on his hand and stretched it over the wound.

A few rays of lavender light appeared under his palm, and at the same time, a delicious and strong toffee fragrance emanated, almost filling the surrounding air - this was the unique smell of Zhou Zuixun, and when he did something laborious, When the time comes, it will float out uncontrollably.

It is possible to eliminate radiation, but it is a very labor-intensive task.

Twenty minutes later, Zhou Suixun had almost reached the limit of his physical strength. Beads of sweat began to fall on his temples and his breathing became rapid. But fortunately, the wounds on the two wounded men began to heal.

Zhou Suixun finally breathed a sigh of relief and took his hand back: "...Okay, it should be fine."

The air was still filled with the strong fragrance of toffee, and Xiaobai was the first to ask in disbelief: "...You, you actually Can it also heal wounds?!"

Zhou Suixun nodded and said incomprehensively: "...Of course the wounds must be healed, otherwise what's the use?" "

...Absolute, this is really amazing."

Xiao Bai His face was filled with disbelief. What seemed normal to Zhou Suixun was inconceivable or a miracle in the eyes of others. This was the first time they had seen someone with this kind of ability.

Fu Qiyan glanced at his companion, then at Zhou Suixun, and finally said to his companion: "Send them to the medical cabin." "

Got it."

Old Bai and Xiaobai walked away with each other supporting each other. In the room, Only Zhou Suixun and Fu Qiyan were left.

If Fu Qiyan's attitude toward Zhou Suixun just now could be described as indifferent, then the way he looked at Zhou Suixun now was obviously full of interest.

Fu Qiyan took the initiative and asked, "How come you have such an ability? Can you tell me your race?"

Zhou Suixun was in trouble again. He had to make up lies to hide suddenly more problems. He rarely hides his identity and gets along with strangers, and he doesn't know how to be flexible in such situations.

There was no way he could tell Fu Qiyan that he had such an ability entirely because he inherited the ancient bloodline from his biological mother - the phoenix that originated from the ancient earth.

Although the current original body is just a canary with little lethality, he has a quarter of Phoenix blood in his body, which is the fundamental reason why he was born with these abilities.

"...I'm just an ordinary human being who doesn't look like ordinary humans..." Zhou Suixun lowered his head and said, "...This kind of ability is innate to me and has always been there..."

Zhou Suixun is not good at lying. They all spoke very stumblingly. He felt that his words would not be believed, and Fu Qiyan must have noticed that he was lying.

And indeed it is.

Anyone who listens to Zhou Suixun's words can tell that he has a secret that he doesn't want to reveal.

But Fu Qiyan could understand that the little guy in front of him looked very young and very weak. If he had such an ability and publicized it, he would inevitably become a prey target for many criminals.

So Fu Qiyan didn't ask any more, but said: "You have great abilities. I want you to stay on my spaceship. It doesn't matter how much money you have. Are you willing to consider it?"

Zhou Suixun was stunned and didn't Thinking that Fu Qiyan would be so direct, when he used his ability, he never expected that his ability would be favored by Fu Qiyan.

This time it felt even more difficult - Fu Qiyan didn't know how he would react when he found out his true identity. It's hard to get off the hook at one year old. If you continue to lie to hide it, it will only be embarrassing when you meet in the future, but it is impossible to tell the truth directly.

Zhou Suixun simply stopped talking and just shook his head.

But Fu Qiyan didn't want to give up on the rare ability he had in front of him, and continued to try to persuade: "You can ask for as much money as you want. I am the richest person in Zhigenxing. You stay here and work for me. Whatever you want I can provide you with anything."

Such arrogant words.

Zhou Suixun raised his head and looked at Fu Qiyan, but there was no trace of amusement in his eyes.

Indeed, the Fu family is indeed the richest family on the entire planet, otherwise the parents would not agree to marry the Fu family.

"...I'm sorry, I'm not short of money, and I can't stay here." Zhou Suixun clearly refused this time, "...Thank you for saving me, I just did what I should do." He

proposed twice . After being rejected, Fu Qiyan would not say it a third time.

But he also had his own thoughts in mind. This little guy in front of him was really rare. He didn't want to just let it go: "Then can you tell me your name? At least let me know your name?" The

question returned to the beginning.

Zhou Suixun casually made up a pseudonym: "...My name is Xiaohei, well, you can just call me Xiaohei."

"Xiaohei?" Fu Qiyan didn't believe it, "Where's your full name?" "

... …This is my full name, I don’t have a surname, I’m just called Xiao Hei.” I

used to always hope to get rid of the title of little prince and do anything rebellious and free - but in fact Zhou Suixun couldn’t do it. , he can't even lie.

He regretted saying the name Xiao Hei.

There is a novice here, and he, this novice, seems to be a liar.