Chapter Twenty

Y/N smiled as she took a step back and admired her El Camino. She had just finished painting it the night before and was doing final touches on it before Y/N and Jhené took off for their five day vacation. She had sanded the paint and redid it before she added black strips to it. Her dad had found her new tires and rims that he refurbished to look brand new. Her car looked great and she was extremely proud of it. 

Y/N jumped when she felt arms wrap around her waist and hug her

Y/N jumped when she felt arms wrap around her waist and hug her. Her smile widening and her hands coming up to hold her girlfriend's hands. "From JJ's backyard to looking straight off the lot. I'm proud of you baby." Jhené mumbles as she looks at the car with Y/N. Y/N turns to look at Jhené and nods her head before leaning down and pressing her lips against Jhené's with a happy sigh. 

"This is my second best accomplishment. My first is making you my girlfriend and managing not to ruin it." Y/N smirks. She laughs as her head falls back when Jhené pushes her away playfully. "I worked hard to make sure she was ready to go so that I could do all these things with you and she's finally complete. I can finally do all those things I planned with you. Lets start the drive towards our home for the next five days." Y/N smiles before leaning down and kissing Jhené's lips a couple of times before she opened Jhené's door for her. 

Halfway through their trip, Jhené had turned to Y/N and admired her side profile. "I love your freckles so much. You look so sexy." Jhené's hand coming up and caressing Y/N's jaw softly. She scooted closer to Y/N and pressed kisses against the side of her face. Y/N couldn't fight the smile that pulled onto her face and she tried to ignore the burning in her cheeks and her ears. Jhené lets out a giggle as she sees little Y/N back in fifth grade when her face got hot when she said that Y/N was cute. 

"I love when your face gets red and all blushy. It lets me know that you still like me." Jhené lays her head on Y/N's shoulder as she drives. "How could I not like you? You're literally the only woman I ever saw myself loving for the rest of my life. You turned thuggy Y/NN into a softy." Jhené throws her head back with a loud laugh. Her heart fluttering at Y/N's words and how she always finds a way to include humor into her words. "I love you and appreciate everything you do for me and my family... Including Jamila." Jhené expresses. 

"I love you more and I'd do anything for you guys. Y'all have been in my life for most of it and have accepted me for who I am. I love you guys but mostly you for sure." Y/N laughs with Jhené before she pulled into the beach house driveway and put the car in park. "My dad's friend said that we could use his beach house for our getaway and it has a private beach access." Y/N explained to her girlfriend. 

Y/N got out of the car and quickly made her way over to her girlfriends side of the car and opened the door for her. Jhené pecked Y/N's lips before she went to grab her bag but was stopped by Y/N. "I got it. You just go check out the place and I'll bring our stuff up to our room." Y/N pecks Jhené's lips a couple more times before she went towards the back of her car to grab the rest of their stuff. Her arms flexing as she carried all of the bags, not wanting to do a double trip. 

Jhené looked around the beach house with amazement. She was shocked that Y/N was able to find something like this. She turned and bit her lip when she heard Y/N grunt as she carried in their bags and the food that they bought for their time here. She walked over and took the grocery bags. She placed them down on the kitchen counter and turned when she heard Y/N enter the kitchen. Y/N wrapped her arms around Jhené's waist and looked down at her with a smile on her face. 

"When you told me that we were going away for five days, I didn't expect a private beach house." Jhené wraps her arms around Y/N and pulls her close. "I always gotta go all out for you. A hotel didn't seem like enough so I got us our own spot and we can have all the sex in the world on the beach. No neighbors around and high fences blocking off any way onto the property." Y/N laughs when Jhené pushes her away playfully. 

"You're such a boy" Y/N smacks her lips before she starts grabbing the groceries and putting them away. "I can't help it. Its got a mind of its own at time." Y/N responds. "Well when you're done with that, we should get started in the shower, living room, the kitchen, the laundry room, and wherever is available in here." Y/N quickly scooped Jhené up and started running up the stairs, smiling at Jhené's laughter as she was being bounced on Y/N's shoulder from her running up the stairs...

*______________________*

I know it's short but I am working on more stuff to get out to y'all but my mind hasn't been on writing lately. Let me know what y'all wanna see next...