Chapter Thirteen

Y/N sat close to Jhené and kept her head down as she avoided looking at Jhené's brothers. They had been glaring at her since she sat down at the restaurant table. "Tell them to stop please." Y/N whispers to her girlfriend. Mila snickers as she heard Y/N's words. "It's your fault we're in this. You just had to start some drama with me." Y/N glares at Jamila. "Take back you calling me a frog." Mila smirks.

"I'd rather suffer then lie." Y/N smirks back. She sits up and looks at Jhené's brothers. "I'm sorry you had to see what you saw but Jhené and I are in a relationship. I know you guys do the same thing and I understand it's because she's the little sister but I love her and she loves me. I'd never hurt her." Y/N explains. "I don't like it but we can't stop her. Just don't let us see that shit again." Miyagi sighs. His heart hurting knowing that his baby sister is growing up. Jahi just stared at Y/N as he tried finding words. "What he said." Y/N let out a breath when Jahi finally spoke.

"That's it? Y'all kick her ass before they did anything but you don't do anything when she does something?" Jamila said. "I knew it! You are out here to spite me Bull frog!" Y/N points at Jamila and looks at her girlfriend. "Just wait until I tell mama." Jamila smirks, watching the color drain from Y/N's face. "I'm sorry... I-I didn't mean it Mila. I ever tell you that you're my-my favorite?" Y/N smiles awkwardly. "Too late now." Miyoko laughs.

Christina and Karamo walk into the restaurant and take their seats. "Mama, Y/N-" Miyoko covered Jamila's mouth. "They want to do a song together." Miyoko covers. "A song together? I didn't know you sang Y/N?" Christina looks at Y/N. "Jhené and I are supposed to do a joint album when she's finished with her first project. It's mostly just for the both of us and not for the world. It's a project I'm putting together to get into school with." Y/N lied. They had already finished her "album" that she was gonna use. She had to apply by the end of summer and have it submitted for approval.

"That's awesome. Is music something you want to do? I'm sure we can get Jamila to talk to someone about getting you auditioned with her record label." Christina smiles. "I don't like Epic's policies or how they treat artists so I'm okay with holding out. I just wanna support Jhené and whatever she wants to do." Y/N speaks with a kind smile. "You're not just using her are you?" Jahi questions. "She's not using me. We've all known her since fifth grade and she's the one that really pushed me towards my goals. Stop being hard asses on her please." Jhené defends Y/N.

"Why are you boys so hard on her?" Karamo questions. "We're only giving tough love because she's dating our baby sis. It's not personal." Miyagi explains. "Because I caught them naked together."  Jahi smirks at Y/N. "Jahi!" Jhené and her sister yelled. "Why were y'all naked? Have you guys had sex?" Karamo turns to the two. "We just took a shower together. We haven't done anything, dad." Christina looked over her daughters face and knew she had lied. She wasn't going to say anything at that moment but she'd question her daughter later.

"That's not any better. I am not okay with you guys showering together." Karamo says. "Calm down. We're in public so we'll talk about it when we are in private. Now, everybody eat your food." Christina says as the waitress walks over to take their order. Y/N's legs starts bouncing as she feels herself start becoming anxious. Jhené noticed and placed her hand on Y/N's thigh to help her calm down.

Y/N gripped her hand and sighs as she felt herself slowly calming down. Her heartbeat going back to normal as she focused on her breathing. Jhené always knew how to calm her down and she loved that about Jhené.

"Let's talk about something else." Miyoko smiles around the table, not wanting the attention on Y/N anymore. She knew Y/N didn't like being the center of attention and didn't want her feeling weird during her time with Jhené.

Time Skip

Jhené sighs softly as she watches Y/N play basketball with her brothers. Jahi had been trying to guard Y/N but she was just too quick for him. She ran past him and went for the easy lay up. She turned and smirked at Jahi as she handed the ball over to Miyagi. "That's 3-0" She held her fingers up before she took a seat next to Jhené. "Whatever." Jahi smacks his lips before turning to Miyagi.

"You're fine as fuck. What's your name?" Y/N looked Jhené up and down with her bottom lip trapped between her teeth. Jhené looked at Y/N funny before looking away, acting like she didn't hear her. "So that's how it is? You got a man or something?" Y/N continues on with her act.

"My girlfriend don't play about me." Jhené says, still not looking at Y/N. She had to bite her lip to keep from breaking character. "I don't see her around. Let me get your number." Y/N leans closer to Jhené. "Back up before I call her. My number is 1800 stab a bitch if they don't back up." Jhené looks Y/N in the eyes.

They both burst out laughing and holding onto each other as they died of laughter. "Y'all all types of weird." Jamila says as she looks at Jhené and Y/N with a grimace. "I think it's cute." Miyoko shrugs as she looked at the couple with a smile.

"That's because your lonely ass wishes it was you." Jamila smirks at her sister playfully. "Don't attack my friend like that." Y/N jokes. "Shut up big head." Jamila smacks her lips. "We'll fight right now." Y/N stands up and Jamila tilts her head with her eyebrows raised. "You don't want none of this. I'll punch you so hard your head will fit your shoulder." Jamila bucks up at Y/N.

"I'll slap you so hard your face will straighten out and not look like an abstract painting anymore. Got your features all over the place. You ain't Picasso!" Miyagi and Jahi choked before they started laughing. Jamila glared at Y/N before pulling her down into a headlock.

"Ahhh! She choking me for real! Help me, Né." Y/N gasps out. "You started it." Jhené giggles as she watched Y/N and her sister fight. "I'm sorry! You're Picasso's perfect painting! Let me go! Miyoko help me please! I was defending you! Help me best friend!" Y/N grabbed Miyoko and pulled her toward herself, trying to get her to help.

Jamila finally let go and Y/N gasped for air. "That's what you get for talking shit. You know I'm fine as fuck." Jamila flipped her hair. "Correction, Jhené is fine as fuck." Y/N quickly cuddles into Jhené when Jamila bucked at her again. They laughed as Y/N pulled Jhené close and used her as cover.

"How you gonna let Jamila kick your ass just like that?" Jhené giggles. "I don't hit girls." Y/N tells her. "But you are a girl?" Jamila looks at her confused. "I am but I don't believe that just because you're female you can hit someone." Y/N shrugs. "Girl, it was just play fighting." Miyoko laughs.

"What about if they hit you and now you gotta defend yourself?" Jahi questioned. "Protecting yourself from harm is a different story. I'm fucking someone up if they lay their hands on me or anyone I love, including y'all." Y/N looks at the siblings with a smile.

"Awe little big head got love for us!" Jamila fake cries as she hugs Y/N's head.

"I'm not protecting you no more."

*————————————————————*

No lie, I wrote this at work because they got me in the shop all day doing absolutely nothing. Hope y'all enjoyed and let me know what y'all wanna see next in future chapters.