Chapter Nineteen

Y/N sighed happily as she watched a video of Jhené that was sent to her by Jamila. Her phone loading super slow as the iPhone had just been released and it still needed a lot of work. "Penny, say hi to big head!" Jamila yelled as Jhené danced around the hotel room to Tupac. "Hi baby! I miss you and I can't wait to be in your arms again!" Y/N laughs when Jamila lets out a gag before flipping the camera onto herself and smiles. "Hope you like the phone! Bye big head!" Jamila laughs before the video ended. 

Y/N groaned as her heart clenched as she was missing her girlfriend a lot. Her mom was on another business trip, her dad was out of town for training, and her grandma was at the hospital for a couple of days for tests so it was just her. She climbed out of her bed and sighs as the cold air hit her bare legs and stomach. She connected her phone to the speaker in her room and smiles when Jhené's song Higher started playing. 

She picked her speaker up and brought it with her to the kitchen as she was going to make something to eat for herself. July started to play and Y/N started singing along as she looked in her fridge for any food and groaned when there wasn't anything but some milk, condiments, and eggs. She turned around and let out a high pitched scream when she saw someone standing in her kitchen doorway. She dropped to the ground and the person laughed hard at Y/N. 

"Baby, you okay?" Jhené's voice makes Y/N open one eye and peek at her girlfriend. "You scared the fuck out of me!" Y/N stands up and holds her chest. "I'm sorry" Jhené laughs as she wraps her arms around Y/N. "I thought you were supposed to be here next week? I'm so happy you're here but why so early?" Y/N questions. 

"Omarion got strep so they wanted to make sure everyone stayed clear so they let everyone go early and we'll pick up in 3 weeks when we head to the UK." Jhené bit her lip as she looked Y/N up and down as she noticed she was practically naked. "Nope. I'm off limits until you take me on a date." Y/N jokes as she wraps her arms around Jhené and smiles down at her. "What!? That's not fair! You didn't take me on a date before we slept together." Jhené says. 

"You told me I better not be a one pump chump because you were mad that a girl hit on me." Y/N shot back. "You entertained her! You were standing there leaning against your car with your big ass dimple smile and charming the girl without even knowing." Jhené groans when Y/N starts smiling hard so her dimples popped out. "Like that! You light skinned bitch! It's because you got your dad's eyes!" Y/N burst out laughing when Jhené smacked her stomach. 

"My dad has pretty bright blue eyes. I just got lucky for looking this good. I'm handsome" Y/N leans down and presses her lips against her girlfriends. "Now... Get clothes on so I can take you on this date. I need some dick." Y/N snorts before they make their way up to Y/N's bedroom. 

Time Skip

Y/N lets out a hiss as she limps towards the couch in the studio and sighs as she spread her legs. Jamila looked at her funny before a smirked slowly took over her face. "She got your ass good huh?" Jamila laughs as Miyoko takes one look at Y/N and joins in. "Please... Take her back with you guys. She's did a trick... I think it's broken." Y/N groans in pain. 

"What do you mean? Does she know?" Miyoko asks worriedly when she sees the pain on Y/N's face. "Is it purple?" Jamila asks worriedly. "It's empty" Y/N groans when Jhené pretty much skips into the room and drops onto Y/N's lap. Jamila and Miyoko snort before they turned away when Y/N glares at them. 

"So I was thinking that we escape the studio early today when they're mixing and we go back to the hotel room for a little before we go look at another condo?" Jhené kisses around Y/N's neck before moving around and kissing around Y/N's face softly. Her lips finding Y/N's and lightly sucking on them. "What if we just watch a movie? I can't feel my legs." Y/N mumbles. Her face heating up embarrassingly as Jhené's sisters laugh. 

"I've got pent up energy from not seeing you for over two months. I'll give you a day and I expect to be ready to go in the morning." Jhené pecked Y/N's lips once more and walked into the booth as she had to do background vocals for her songs. 

"Please help me... I can't go anymore. She's a succubus and I can't keep up. She kept going even after nine rounds. That birth control is no longer working after yesterday. Please!" Y/N practically sobs as she grabs onto Jamila and looks at her pleadingly. Jamila laughs as Miyoko puts her phone down and watches the video she just took. "I'll save that for your wedding day." Miyoko smirks...

+______________________________+

Well I know it's not much but I got something out for y'all. Let me know what you want to see next. Do you want to see a time jump? Omarion or O' Ryan? Smut? Jealousy? Let me know!