Chapter 223 Xia Yuandan, don't do this to me

Start from the beginning

Yun Ziqiu's heartfelt confession, in Xia Yuandan's eyes, was just a means to achieve his goal.

He didn't believe a word of it!

"You don't have to do this or that for me, you just need to return Kang'an to me and then leave my sight."

Yun Ziqiu thought that after finding Xia Yuandan, they could reconcile as before.

However, Xia Yuandan really made up her mind not to want him anymore.

How could he not want him?

Stealing his heart but leaving him behind, how could Xia Yuandan be so cruel?

"New Year's Day, don't do this to me!"

Yun Ziqiu couldn't hold it in any longer, so he rushed over and hugged Xia Yuandan tightly. The long-lost smell of Omega pheromones on his body made him feel extremely nostalgic.

I really love this man and can never lose him again.

"Please give me a chance. As long as you are willing to give me a chance, I can do anything."

Xia Yuandan broke away from him and said decisively: "Yun Ziqiu, I don't like you anymore. We are over!"

"It's not over! I never wanted to end it with you."

Yun Ziqiu's eyes were red, filled with sadness. His throat was choked with sobs, and his words were trembling: "Xia Yuandan, why don't you believe me? I miss you so much every day that I can't sleep. I made myself miserable. The most annoying thing before, I no longer look like myself. All this is because of you, you made me fall in love with you, and you were so cruel that you didn't want me. Why did you do this to me? "

By the end of the sentence, there was a cry in his voice.

How proud I was before, how humble I am now.

Yun Ziqiu completely ignored his own image. He hugged Xia Yuandan tightly and buried his head in his neck: "New Year's Day! Come back with me! As long as you go back with me, I can do whatever you want! Mine The person is yours, the heart is yours, everything is yours! Even if you don't have me in your heart, as long as you are with me, I will be satisfied! But why don't you give me a chance? Am I already guilty? Yet?"

Xia Yuandan closed her eyes and waved away the pity in her mind.

The humiliation he suffered, the child he aborted...he would never forget it.

And these things always reminded him how hateful Yun Ziqiu was.

Xia Yuandan broke away from his arms: "Let go!"

Yun Ziqiu didn't want to let him go. After hesitating, he heard Xia Yuandan shouting in an aggravated tone: "Let go!"

To avoid irritating him, Yun Ziqiu immediately let go. He stood aside uneasily, like a child who had done something wrong.

"New Year's Day, don't be angry. Can we have a good talk? Or, give me some time and let me prove to you that I have really changed!"

Xia Yuandan ignored Yun Ziqiu's plea. He pushed the man beside him, opened the door, and stepped inside.

Yun Ziqiu wanted to follow him in, but Xia Yuandan didn't give him the chance and closed the door directly.

He locked the door inside and went into the bedroom to change clothes.

After changing his clothes, he went to the kitchen to cook.

Regardless of whether Yun Ziqiu appears or not, life will still go on as usual.

He would never let Yun Ziqiu affect his life again.

After Xia Yuan's day, he went back to the bedroom to read and then went to bed.