Chapter 04

"ANONG SINABI MO?!!"

i was ready to pounce at Leon untill I felt two arms started restraining me.

"Let me go Jaxon!! I said"Let me go!!

"Hayaan mo na siya." Jaydee was tightly holding both of my arms in my back as if I was a patient in a mental institute who got out of control.

Leon smirked at me devilishly.

"Well, they say genius and madness go hand in hand with one another. So, I guess I must be onto something.
But what about someone so predictably normal such as yourself, whatever can you do?" Sabi niya at sabay naglakad patungo sa'kin. Nilapit niya naman ang kaniyang mukha nang may mapanglibak na ngiti.

"That's enough Leon."Micah said.

I glared at him with seething intensity, my eyes burning holes into his face. I clenched my hands into fists, and ewan ko kung ano, pero parang may sumanib sa'kin na gustong punitin yung napaka-kapal niyang balat. And at that very moment something was urging me to pluck those arrogant eyes of his. Every fiber of my being, screamed with a fiery rage, ready to unleash its wrath upon him."

This was the part of Leon that aggravates me the most.

"His presence that exuded arrogance, with an upright stature that seemed to mock everyone around him, but fails to be noticed because of his overwhelmingly attractive charms which makes him loved by everyone.

His uncalled for devilish smirk that twisted his features into a sneer of superiority. And whenever he strutted through the halls with an air of entitlement, as if he owns the place. I couldn't help but despise his manipulative nature, always scheming and competing with me in every situation he finds. He was nothing more than a despicable, calculating bastard."

The tension was yet lifted untill we realize the chiming of the school bell was heard. And so our attention was diverted when a sea of students pass through the halls.

Soon the halls were now filled with students from other classes,
Making way to get to their own respective classrooms. So this was our indication to leave the Art room.

The four of us went on our separate ways.

I, being the one who opened the Art room and being the only person who had access to the key, volunteered to stay a little longer to organize the instruments in it's proper place and to lock the Art room.

The two offered to stay up and help me but i politely declined their offer, while that good for nothing Leon being himself without a word left the classroom and went on his merry way.

"Jerk." I muttered to myself.

"What can you expect nga naman." Micah said.

"You sure kaya mo na? She asked. "Pagpasensyahan mo na si Leon ganiyan lang talaga siya."

"Ok lang naman sa'kin yun, Sige salamat na lang."I said.

"Mauna na kami ah." Jaydee said.

Bago ako umalis Ng Art Room, inayos ko muna yung pagkakalagay ng mga instruments at ibinalik yung kinuha kong extension wire sa pinaglalagyan. At pinulot ko yung earphones at mp3 player ko at pagkatapos pinasok sa bag ko.
And then I left the Art Room like the way i entered this morning.

I decided to head straight to my classroom.

As I was walking my way into an empty hall to get to my classroom. My mind went blank and wander off somewhere, untill I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Pardon me sir " I said.

The man who looked like he was in his mid-forties, was wearing a royal blue rolled up sleeves obviously in rush, bumped into me without apologizing. Hindi niya ako pinansin. And then I noticed something.
It was an object, he dropped from his pocket.