Back to our boy Parker

I got in the car to pick up Chester. God, I couldn't wait to pick him up.

I arrive at the hospital. I'm so excited to see my little Chester again. I find him waiting for me in the waiting area.

He runs up to me and jumps into my arms. "Parker!"

"Hi Ches!" I said. I wrapped my arms around him and he buried his head in my chest. "I missed you, Park."

"I missed you too."

"Let's go home."

"Okay."

I grab his hand and we walk to the parking lot. I get in the driver's seat and Chester takes the passenger's seat, as usual. While we drove, he fell asleep. I chuckled.

Soon, we arrived home and I picked him up. I carried him to his room and tucked him in. "Good night, Chester." I said, kissing his forehead.

Time skip to the morning, my little wolf children.

I opened my eyes, the light from the sun momentarily blinding me. I had to go see Chester!

I ran to his room and I saw him sleeping soundly in his bed. I went over to him and shook him. "Chester, wake up." I whispered in his ear.

"No..." he replied. I kissed his forehead.

"Come on." I picked him up and tickled him lightly. He laughed. "Fine..."

He opened his eyes and hopped off the bed. I followed.

He went over to the kitchen and grabbed a cookie. I swiped it out of his hand.

"Go brush your teeth." I said, putting the cookie back.

"But I'm hungry!"

"Then go brush your teeth."

He frowned. "Fine..."

"Good." I kissed his forehead.

He came back and took the cookie. "Done." He bit into it.

I went to the couch and he followed, sitting next to me. Now was my time to tell him.

Now our boy Chester

I had to tell him.

"Parker." I said nervously.

"Yeah?" he said.

"I-I'm gay. and I'm in love with you."

PARKER

I sat in shock. "Really?"

"Yes."

I smiled. "I'm bi."

"Actually?"

"Yeah! And..." I leaned in closer to him. "I'm in love with you too."

I grabbed his face and pressed my lips against his. They were so soft. I pulled him into my lap and he kissed back. We pulled away and I smiled.

"Be my boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yes." We kissed again.