5

Okay, back to Parker's POV.

-------------------------------------------

I woke up to find Chester gone. He wasn't next to me. I was so worried.

"Chester?" I called. "Chester? Where are you?"

"Oh, hey Park!" Abby exclaimed, coming into the room. I looked at her fiercely.

"Where's Chester?" I asked. "What did you do to him?"

"I don't know what you mean, Park." she said innocently.

"Yes you do!" I said angrily. "And you have no right to call me Park! Only Chester has that right!" I pushed her out of my way.

I went downstairs and grabbed a cookie and went down to the basement. "Huh. Looks normal here." I said as I looked among the boxes. I was about to go back up when I heard a scratching noise.

Quick switch to Chester's POV

I was awake, and I heard moving in the basement. Maybe it's Parker! I thought with happiness. I picked up a glass shard and scratched it against the door, in hopes that Parker would hear it and come get me.

Back to Parker's POV

I followed the scratching noises and found a door hidden behind some boxes. I knocked. "Chester?"

"Parker..." I heard a weak voice say. "Help me..." I opened the door and turned on the lights, only to be faced with a glass-shard-filled room and Chester leaning on a wall. I ran to him. "Chester! I missed you so much!"

"Parker..." he said weakly. "Bring me to the hospital...I need help..."

I picked him up, ran upstairs, went out the door, put Chester in the car, went back in, grabbed our stuff, and left.

When we arrived at the hospital, I hurried to the receptionist. I showed her Chester's body. It was covered in blood and glass shards. She quickly called a doctor and directed us to the ER.

Chester was laid down on a bed and the doctor, along with a few more, proceeded to remove the glass shards from his body while I watched helplessly from the door's window. I'm sorry, Chester, I thought. I love you.

When they were finished, I opened the door and looked at Chester. He was so beautiful, even if he was covered in wounds. His hair looked so soft. I wish I could just run my fingers through it. 

He always looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. Relaxed. I loved that about him. 

And his lips. They looked so soft. I wish I could just kiss them-AAH! Parker! Stop! He's your best friend! He wouldn't like you-he wouldn't like you like that!

Well, I could dream.

Speaking of dreams, I wonder what Chester was dreaming bout. Or if he was dreaming at all.

I hope he's dreaming of me.

Now Chester. Again.

Parker sat with me on our couch at home. We're eating snacks and watching a movie. "Parker." I said. "Yes, Chester?" he replies. 

"I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I'm gay."

"Really?" Parker looked at me. "That's so cool! Matter of fact, I'm bi!"

"Cool!"

"Oh, Chester, one other thing---I love you?"

"You WHAT?!?"

But I had no time to process what he just said, because he pulled me into a kiss.

"Chester?"

I opened my eyes to see Parker standing next to my bed. "Parker, I'm okay."

"oh, thank God. The doctors said you can be released tomorrow."

"Okay."

"I'll pick you up tomorrow."

"Bye."