"Not ya bae." He corrected her as she started laughing. Notti can't say hearing her laugh didn't make him feel a bit better.

"Okay bae, well anyways can I tell you something?" Aaliyah asked notti as he inaudibly sighed before slowly nodding.

"What Aaliyah." He asked as she then frowned a bit before speaking.

"You actually hurt my feelings yesterday, I'm not sure why I agreed to this." Aaliyah said quietly as notti felt a small tingle in his chest.

Was he feeling bad? Was he feelings guilty? He wasn't sure what the feeling was but he wanted it to stop.

Now Aaliyah already knew before she said that he wasn't gonna apologize. Notti doesn't do apologies, he just waits it out and pretends the shit didn't happen.

But just because he wasn't gonna say sorry, doesn't mean she wasn't gonna express how she felt. That's just not the type of person she is.

Aaliyah was gonna let you know how of she felt regardless of the situation. And if you had a problem with it oh well.

Eventually the two got back to notti's house as he unlocked the door and they headed upstairs.

Notti ended up taking his shirt off because he claimed he didn't sleep with one on.

And it wasn't a lie either, but it was early on in the day, who said anything about sleeping?

But Aaliyah definitely was enjoying the view, and he knew that.

"Ima watch tv, watch if you want." Notti told Aaliyah as she nodded before taking her shoes off and scooting up to the top of his bed.

He then came over to the bed as he cut on his tv and laid down next to Aaliyah.

They were just laying down and watching the tv. Well.. notti was, Aaliyah was trying her very hardest not to feel all on notti's abs.

She then turned her body towards notti as he continued to watch the tv.

She was just examining him with no care in the world. She already knew that he knew she was staring, she didn't care though.

What's there to be ashamed about? Notti did decided to brush it off though.

Aaliyah was actually tired though, so she eventually closed her eyes and shortly fell asleep.

Notti was able to finally look at the girl and he examined her carefully. He did love the sight of the girl, that's one thing he wouldn't deny.

He sighed as he caught himself staring at the girl as he shook his head.

Whatever he was thinking needed to be unthought. He was already dealing with his recent anger, he didn't need another thing to add on to his stress.

He shouldn't have even came this far with Aaliyah. That was his first mistake.

Notti decided he didn't wanna be stuck in his head anymore, so he then cut the tv off as he laid down and closed his eyes hiself.

It's been about 10 minutes since Notti and Aaliyah fell asleep. And the house was awfully quiet.

dd was downstairs putting a dish in the sink as he went back upstairs. But before he went back in his room he noticed his brother was awfully quiet.

So he decided to be a good brother and go check to see if notti was okay.

He of course knocked before he was gonna come in. But he didn't get an answer, so he opened the door slowly and walked in.

"Twin you good?" Dd asked quietly before seeing a sight he would've never thought he would see.

He saw Aaliyah, laying down in notti's bed with her leg wrapped around his bottom half and her arms wrapped around his neck.

Then he looked at notti, who had his arms wrapped around Aaliyah's stomach and his face nuzzled into her neck.

He honestly didn't know what to do, but the first thought was to pull out his phone and call ddot.

He patiently waited for ddot to pick up the phone, and he did..soon as it was about to be a missed call.

"What nigga? I'm in the middle of something." Ddot said out of breath causing dd to immediately scrunch his face as he saw Zoey in the corner of the camera. And waving.

"Yall triflin, but for real look at this shit." Dd said as he clicked on the small icon and turned the camera around.

He came up a bit closer to the bed as he showed notti and Aaliyah's sleeping position.

"Oh my gosh.." dd heard Zoey say as she took the phone from ddot.

"That's Aaliyah?!" Zoey asked dd as he then turned the camera back around showing her his face.

"Whatchu think?" He asked in a duh tone as she just made a face at him before he turned the camera back around.

"That's crazy, her leg deadass wrapped around his whole torso, and his face in her neck, nah bro." dd said shaking his head causing ddot and Zoey to laugh.

But Aaliyah was starting to move a bit so he hurried and left the room. He didn't wanna wake them up.

At this point everybody was confused about their relationship. Why all of a sudden Aaliyah wanted notti? Was there something the two weren't telling them?

It didn't matter though, whenever the two were ready to share, they would be there to listen.

Eventually Aaliyah woke up as she was about to look down, but she really couldn't.

She then moved her arm as she felt notti's head under her chin. She then smiled before laying her head back on top of notti's head.

This feeling was nice, and Aaliyah did wish it could last, no that it would last.

But she knew soon as notti got up they would go back to how they were. Didnt mean she can't enjoy it though.