Chapter 51

If you know Eros is that once he ultimately decides on something he will not relent at nothing in attaining what he desires.

He slam the table as he felt an emotion inside him- jealousy.

"What a smile she had put on".

Eros talked to himself as he keeps on playing that smile from his memory. The only thing that Medea had shown him is either a forced fake smile, poker face, a cunning smile, or not even smiling. This drives him mad.

'No way a woman with cold emotions can show something warm to her family's rival, not unless they are dating-'.

That thought paused on his brain and a coerce envyed smile suddenly fade in his face.

"Are the rumors true of them dating?".

He laugh to himself. He thought that those rumors are just another one of that Pope's plan to burn Medea's reputation, but to think it is true.

"This is interesting".

He smiled again. This time his smile is more of a smrik like a sly fox making a plan to ruin a prey's life.

"Deon Agriche..let's see how well you can face me".

He made a circle with his index finger as he threatens Deon in his mind. Just seeing Deon and Medea seperated will make his day, as both lovebirds will cry and beg for each other.

"They did say lovebirds can't survive without their significant other or else they'll be moody and destructive...let's see if that's true".

A lovebird is a social creature that can live on its own if the owner is giving it attention.

"Medea Solon, it seems that I have tossed you out, is that why you are seeking for someone else's love?"

Eros giggled as he now knows why Medea is acting up. He sits on his isolated, dark, and depressing room as he craves a plan on this quagmire position he is in.

***
"Uuuggghhhh"

Jeremy groans deeply and sighs as  he places his head on the table.

"This is boring".

He keeps on sighing not able to surpass his boredom. He keeps on kicking the table legs and stares at Roxana who is just reading a book. Luckily she come prepared to bring books knowing that they will be placed in the palace rooms and have nothing fun to do unlike when they are at the mansion. She just keeps reading flipping the pages as time goes and Jeremy just stares and sighs deeply to get her attention. Roxana knows he is trying hard for her to look at him so she just smiles and teases.

"The book is really good, I can't concentrate with you sighing".

Jeremy just groans much more.

"What will I even do? Nothing is fun here".

Roxana thinks deeply.

"How about going outside? You might see people".

Jeremy just sighs more and stretches his arms before a light bulb lights on his head.

"How about we play?".

He suggested with a smile.

"Play? What do you have in mind?".

Jeremy sits properly and shows a sly grin that is filled with mischief.

"How about we cause a scene?".

"No".

Roxana declines without thinking.

"Whhyyyyy?????".