Chapter 50 (Medea Pov, short)

After the meeting with his royal Highness- Claude, father went home in anger and started to throw a childish tantrum as he proceeded to break things causing a quagmire that no one can overcome as his face turned red with his eyes boiling in rage as he vented his anger.

"A heir? At that given time?".

Is what I can only hear in my locked room. I didn't want to hear him break things as it reminds me of the certain dark past of mine. The maids kept on stopping him yet they all were disposed of, I advised them not stop him as it'll only end up with them being hurt and worse is death. I stayed in my room not minding the noises on the first floor.

I only have one thing to worry about and that is once I became the heir. I know that even if he hates it I will be the family's leader in a given time because obviously I am the only one active in line as my brother has stepped out of the  line of succession and I know that father is smart to not make any of the corrupted relatives to become the heir, but if he does he has to pick- let his wretched daughter who fell in love with his nemesis be a successor or watch the downfall of the Solon as he lets even one of those unscrupulous relatives take the title. With a blink of an eye the title of Solon and its reputation will crumble like dust yet if he let me- his daughter take over it, I might even be far more capable than him.

My smirk spread just thinking how I can overthrow those useless relatives in their places and my dad. A perfect plan that I come up with as long as he gives me the authority to do so.

***
After a month or so, a party hosted from the royal family is held for the contract of the Agriche and Solon families to be reformed. Of course, respected families are there too with familiar cunning faces and manipulative mouths- the party has finally begun.

Let the games begin