Chapter 36

After the chaos both Jeremy and Dion were both punished by a 2 weeks house arrest at their own rooms and Casis was brought back to his "room" and the servants give Roxana an unbreakable, silver long thick chain and a colar that will zap lighting when the person wearing disobyes the order of their master, and in those 2 weeks Roxana felt realived that she won't see Dion yet worried about Casis and Jeremy since she can't visit neither one of them.

In those 2 weeks Dion just kept looking at the  rose garden.

One maid notice how Dion kept staring at the roses and visited him. Only the maids who got permission can go inside Dion and Jeremy's room to give them food. The punishment isn't harsh compared to what Lante would give if one of the kids disobey him. Rumors were circling that Lante wasn't originally going to give a punishment but when a maid told him how much one of his favorite child's mother- Roxana's mom is suffering he had to show off the punishment.

Knock knock, it's lunch time.

"Good afternoon lord Dion, it is time for lunch".

The maid said and place the food on the table.

"Leave it".

Dion coldly replied clearly not in the mood for eating nor seeing people.

"I also have place some roses in the vase since you have been staring at it from the start of your punishment, I hope you will enjoy the roses and at least eat some food this time".

The maid bow and took off. After he heard the door close he look at the rose from the vase and smile, he place the vase on the table in his bedroom and lifted the plate and eat his food.

The same dark brown haired with a tan skin maid come to his room to get the plate and is surpise that he finish his food not even a  small piece of meat is left. Overjoyed with happiness she asked.

"My lord, do you want me to get more roses? Since it seems that it will lighten your mood".

"Ah..I should not have spoken, I am very sorry my lord".

She careless speak without permission and bow her head in fear.

"Raise your head".

When she look up, a cold aura of Dion greet her. Making her look down more on the floor and shaking.

"I won't kill you, lift your head".

The girl did as he instructed and she hold her hand tightly since it is still shaking.

"Do what you did everyday in one meal".

"Pardon? Oh you mean bring you roses every lunch?".

"Yes, but never let the people know".

"Ok my lord".

She smiled.

"Is that all my lord?".

"Tell me everything that has happened outside and NEVER tell anyone about it, am I underatood?".

Dion stated in a less cold tone and the maid felt a little relief.

"What would happen if I break the agreement?".

The lady asked and Dion just stared at her with a face of you-already-know. Giving a fact that he will kill her and feed her body to the monsters.

The maid cleared her throath but look high at him with a smile of determination. She did the unthinkable–she kneel infront of him, with one hand resting on her thigh and the other place on her heart.

"I, a mere helpless maid swear that I will be loyal to you my lord. My loyalty is unmatched and if I dare to break the oath I expect a punisment by blood".

Dion looked in disbelief.

"The oath won't activate if you won't say your name".

"Sian, a commoner by blood so I don't have a surname to handle".

"Every well, Sian".

Dion touch her head, close his eyes and concentrated. A red to black magic circle glowed and  words dancing from on the floor.

"In the name of the goddess of Imagination, grant me your powers as this contract forms".

"I, Sian, a commoner of orgin swear to be loyal as this bonds contuines".

"I, Dion Agriche, a noble by blood is her master until her loyalty contuines".

The goddess of Imagination is a god of creator as well as contract, as long as you trust and believe in her what you wanted from her she will grant. The swear on loyalty by her name is a risky game since if you break the oath not only her but the other goddwss would punish you. No one dared to do it as people knows that the punishment is by blood, so when Sian swear the loyalty Dion didn't trust her first but seeing how she actually meant her words he has no choice but to at least believe Sian.

Sian become reliable since she says the latest news, brings roses and does what Dion asked for her.

"My lord, today is the last day of your punishment".

Sian told while she cleans his room.

".....oh yeah".

Dion said in a lifeless tone. Since Sian has been a good company to him, he actually forget that he is in a punishment.

"Am I still needed until then?".

She asked.

"Why do you such thing?".

"Since maybe you think that the oath is until your punishment ends".

"Even if that's the case, you will still be loyal to me, right?".

Sian smile like the sun showing its beautiful light.

"Yes, I will. I promise not yo betray you my lord".