ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟...

Start from the beginning

They first saw Bakugo dumping his hands in boiling water, using his explosion quirk, making the explosion way bigger than one would think. Then, Todoroki was seen in a barrel, summoning ice, then fire interchangingly, making the water surrounding him freeze, then boil. Then, Sero was seen shooting his tape as much as he could, making him scream out in pain.

Next, Kirishima and Ojiro were training together. Kirishima was working on his defense with his quirk, while Ojiro was working on his offense. Kaminari was on a mountain, letting out tons of electricity with the help of a high-powered battery. Koda was.. just screaming to increase his voice range.

Next, Aoyama was seen. He was shooting huge blasts of laser from his navel, trying to increase his tolerance to it. Then, all one could hear in the cave was Tokoyami trying to control Dark Shadow in the dark. Uraraka was in an inflatable ball, rolling down a hill all while using her quirk. She was building up her nausea weakpoint.

Iida was just.. running.. Asui was seen crawling up a mountain, trying to improve all of the muscles in her body. Both Sato and Yaoyorozu were seen eating tons of sweets. One student was lifting weights, and one was creating small Russian dolls..

Both Jiro and Ashido were seen trying to break down rocks from an unused mountain. Mineta was only seen removing the balls on his head to try and keep his head from bleeding less. Both Hagakure and Shoji were seen- actually.. only Shoji was seen trying to hunt down Hagakure by summoning more and more dupli-arms. Hagakure was working on her stealth.

Finally, the students hastily turned to see (Y/n) and her chinchilla. Luvi was in a box that (Y/n) created so that Luvi wouldn't be affected by her quirk. Luvi was running on an extremely fast spinning wheel and for (Y/n).. She was screaming her head off. So much so that she was shaking some trees. She was also summoning multiple instruments from her body. All of this was also done as she was lying down on the floor, lifting a tree with her legs with the help of her nen.

"Are you kidding me..?!"

After what felt like forever for the students, the sun was finally setting. "Remember what we said..?! We're not serving your food anymore! If you guys want to eat, you guys will have to make your own meals! Starting with curry!!" Almost everyone was distraught while (Y/n) was joyous. "I haven't cooked in a minute! This'll be fun!" She said with a 'smile' and looked at the ingredients.

"Woo! (Y/n)'s cooking once again!" Kirishima said with his fists pumped. Jiro and Shoji glared at the boy in fury, but it seemed like he didn't notice...

Todoroki was lighting the stove's fire. People were calling him over so that he could help them. "Rely on others, and you will never learn how to start a fire yourself.. We should focus on acquiring new skills." Yaoyorozu said as she created a lighter.

"That really isn't much coming from someone who can just make lighters.." (Y/n) said as she made a fire with just a couple of rocks. "Woah, (Y/n)! I didn't know you could do that!" Ashido said. "W-well.. I went camping a lot.." she said. 'There is no way I'm telling them I was a Hunter, and I learned this as I was one..' She thought.

After a bit of assisting some other classmates with any troubles, including introducing the peeler to Iida, they were finally done.