BEHIND THE DOOR, BEFORE THR MIRROR.

------------------------------

[The day before ]

    "Do I look normal enough? "

Kazama asked to himself while looking in the mirror, carefully observing his every physical feature. His hand constantly moving from his face to his hands to his stomach then his thigh. Constantly making different facial expressions trying to see if any of these makes him look weird or not. If he looks "normal" Enough.

You all might have noticed by now, isn't kazama a bit too 'skinny'???
If you didn't notice before.. Let me help u.

According to "people inside kazama's head"... He is SUPPOSED to be normal but ISN'T.
How is he not normal you might ask.
Well, simple answer. 'Almost everything about kazama'.
Anything about him isn't quiet normal.
His wrist small like a lady's, his thighs shaped as of a woman, thin as sticks , his ribs all out and shows how they perfectly cages his heart and lungs, his shoulders heavy from his own head. And his eyes on the ground 24/7.

Kazama is a very sensitive child. He had always been very sharp at picking up stuffs. Either on study or on life. But he is still nothing but a child. How much can a child take?  In the end, every action does requires a sacrifice. And in his life, he sacrificed his health. 

People only eat to live.

"Nope, people can live for quiet some time without eating too. " Kazama said to himself each day .

Trying to prove it to himself so bad he lost himself and now when he's standing in front of this mirror, showing his shadow to himself, he's scared.
He's scared of how awful he had turned into.
Just like a monster.

Looking at himself in the mirror he couldn't help but feel disgusted by how he turned out. He surely never wanted to look like this in front of his moon.

  He tried all sorts of tips and ways to fix himself. But, how can u fix yourself when u know what actually needs to be fixed is your heart.

Feeling defeated by his shadow he goes to bed and let the dreams come in to his mind, so he can forget all about it.
[--------]

----------------------------
[ the next day ,day of the tour ]

The raindrops are still fresh on the grass, and the wind still carries the Petrichor on its back as a charm. The butterflies on the trails were dancing on the sun rays while the flowers sang songs for them.

The clouds looked softer than usual, and the birds had finally let their wings free. Amid all of those heavenly events  a bright sun flashed in his eyes.
My Moon  was shining brighter under the sun's gentle rays.
------------------------------

   Last week my Moon  told me he wanted a tour of this city. And me being completely enchanted by his light couldn't resist knowing how much havoc it can cause later.

Standing near the platform in my one of the best outfits, I wait for my Moon  to arrive . Looking at my watch every second making sure of the time.
He was supposed to arrive there at about 8:30 am but it's 8:38am now..  Is he not coming?

Just when I was starting to overthink all this matter.
The wind slowly got faster and strong, the sun suddenly became a little Warmer in that cold corner where I stood and the clouds parted letting the rays gently fall on my moon  as if the sun itself has ascended to earth in the form of the moon, shining brighter than anything. But what struck my heart the most was his eyes. His eyes melted the coldest ice in my soul.

My soothing light, my Moon  has come to me itself taking all of the Sun's rays along with him. Unknowingly brightening the darkness inside me with his presence.

--------------------------------*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

[Au's note]:  this story might be updated a bit slower in the upcoming days. I'm sorry for that.. I'll try my best to update it as fast as possible.
Thank u all for giving this story a chance to shine through you all.