Fem! RussiaX Male! Belarus

Fem! Russia

Belarus. The one man that always followed me, and was the only thing that scared me. He wouldn't leave me alone, was obsessed with marrying me, and was my brother. I dont do incest! I was walking around outside, and had just listened to France's radio broadcast on how to make friends. His advice was not the best, and I'm not sure it would attract the best of people. Belarus had also gotten ahold of me right when I was listening to it. I heard someone walking behind me, and I quickened my pace. Its lightly snowing, and I dont want to be out here alone with Belarus. I turned a corner thinking it was a street, but I just walked straight into an alley.
" Hello Russia. "
" Ah! Leave me alone! Please go away! " I sunk into the corner, and put my hands to my face. He kissed my cheek, then Belarus lifted me up, and walked me to my house. At the door when I was about to close it, he stopped it with his foot, and leaned in, whispering in my ear.
" Your mine now. "
I closed the door as quickly as I could, and ran into my room. I heard someone knocking on the door.
" I have some pretty flowers for you. "
" Please go avay! "
" We are going to become one whether you like it or not! "
" I dont want to! "
" Open this damn door right now, or I will break it down! "
" No! " I heard the knob break off. I sank into the wall.
" Now the one thing separating us is gone. " I saw him walk towards me. Please someone help me. He put his arms on the side of me, practically pinning me against the wall. He kissed my cheek, then my lips.
" We will become one. "