FinlandXReader (Christmas)

(I wanted to do this even though it is no where near christmas, but who cares?)

I just love christmas. The decorations, food, family, presents. Everything about it os amazing. This one will be even better, because I was spending it with my friend, Tino. I have a small crush on him, but I seriously doubt he likes me back. I wont let that ruin christmas though.

I walked to Tino's house with the presents I had gotten him. It started lightly snowing. It was so pretty. I got to his house, and rang the doorbell.
" Ah, Y/n! Ive been waiting for you! Come in! " Tino grabbed me by the waist, and pulled me inside. I could feel my cheeks on fire as he pulled me to the living room, his arm around my waist. It was so pretty. The tree had lots of presents under it, and that present pile got bigger with the presents I got for Tino. There was a nice fire going. Then we went in the sauna i think?(i dont know what those things are called)
We kept our undergarments on, and enjoyed the steam.
" Are you liking christmas so far? "
" Yes! Very much! "
" Thats good to know. I was worried that you wouldn't. "
" Dont worry. I do. "
we got out, then ate, then went to open a christmas eve present. I gave him the one I had gotten him.
" Salmiakki! "
" You said you had liked it, so I thought I'd get you some. "
" Thank you very much Y/n! " He hugged me, and I opened his present to me. It was the really pretty snow globe that I had wanted. I remember not getting it, because it was really expensive. Seeing that Tino had gotten me something so pretty, and so nice I started to tear up.
" Do you n-not like it? "
" I love it. " I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back, and I could see him smiling. We stood under the door frame to go to the hallway.
" Thank you again. It really is very very pretty. "
" No problem. I love christmas. Do you? "
" I love christmas. "
" Hey look above us. "
I looked up to see mistletoe. I could feel my cheeks on fire again, and he just smiled. He leaned toward me, and I backed against the wall. He kept coming forward, and I had nowhere else to go. His lips met mine, and we both melted into the kiss. When we pulled away he was running off. I walked out the door, snow globe in hand. I took me a few seconds to realize that I just kissed Tino.