Fourth nearly failed to swallow the ice cream , "why?"

         "For tutoring. I need to start."

  "Shia!" Fourth opened his mouth some of the ice cream was on the upper part of his lip , "you were serious about that?"

       "Of course. I told your mom o would help you with your studies and I will." Gemini said seriously

          "But Gem," Fourth whined grazing his thumb against the other's cheek , "studying is not for me. Come on, let's do something else ok?"

        It took alot out of Gemini's will power not to cave there and then. Ten years had passed but Fourth was still the most funny and adorable person he had ever known.

    "Morning all students the principal's voice blared through the speakers. " I would like to announce the school dance will be commencing next week. Anyone interested can visit the student council to help out.

              Gemini noticed his fellow peers looked very excited , "there is a dance?"

              "Yes. Next week Friday." Mark confirmed and winked at Ford so they could implement project GeminiFourth into action.

              "Fourth," Ford exclaimed , "let's join the dance committee."

         Fourth wanted to rebuff but was cut off before he could air his opinion.

               "That's a good idea ," Mark said agreeing with his boyfriend. "Gemini , you should join too. The student council could need more help."

      "I'm not sure."

      "Come on. It'll be fun , it will be your first dance back in Thailand."

      Like Mark predicted , Fourth quickly got on board with the idea , "gem! Phi Mark is right! You should go and I'll also help with the decorations."

           Gemini made a face , "but I'm busy at home . I don't know if I can go. My mom has a tight schedule for me."

          "Come on ," Ford smiled at him. "it'll be very fun ja? High school time to make memories. It'll be a magical night."

             Gemini finally relented , "ok. I'll take part in the committee and attend this dance."

              "Yes. " Fourth high fived the older who chuckled.

      MarkFord looked at one exchanging smiles and fist bumped. Ford leaned closer to his boyfriend , "now even GeminiFourth will be a thing.."

         Mark smiled and kept his voice low, "just like us. But we're more exclusive."
just like us. But we're more exclusive."

             "chaai " Ford agreed with a chuckle

             "Oi." Fourth looked at them suscipiously , "what are you two whispering?"

              "We're boyfriends ," Mark held onto Ford's hand proudly , "do you want to really know what we are talking about?" He looked at his boyfriend's best friend challengingly , "well should I?"

           Fourth shook his head , "don't tell me anything." This made Gemini and Ford laugh.

         When school had ended , Fourth and Gemini had signed up to participate in the setting up committee after that the former went home to change his clothes knowing he had to pick the right outfit to wear