5. The Pharmacist (✨smut✨)

Before we start I just wanna say that this is the first smut chapter of this book. And it's also my first time writing one so, since this is my first time I want to apologise if it was very short or not that good. I'll improve my self ✌️😏. Also I just wanna say this again but I do not ship Mitsuya x Yuzuha, it's just for the mf-ing plot. So yea 😃.
______________________________________

The smut starts here😈

"Don't mind me if I leave a hickey on you~" Yuzuha said and started kissing his neck, slowly starting to suck on it.

Takashi moved her face from his neck and kissed her lips deeply. He slids his tongue inside her mouth making the kiss even more passionated.

Takashi took the dominance and rolled Yuzuha underneath him, making her lay down on the couch with him on the top without breaking the kiss.

Yuzuha was now running out of air and tried to break the kiss but couldn't when Takashi wrapped his hand around her neck.

Yuzuha's eyes widen at that, she felt like passing out yet she enjoyed it. After some time of making out, Takashi unwrapped his hand from her neck and broke the kiss, letting Yuzuha breath again.

Both of them were panting but Yuzuha was panting more. "Wow" pants "I-i... I have never seen this" pants " side of yours" pants "before... I like it~" Yuzuha said with a smirk.

"I bet you do, babe..." Takashi said as he lowered the strap of her t-shirt, he slowly started kissing her jaws then her neck then her collar bone to her shoulder, slowly starting to bite on it.

Yuzuha closed her eyes and let out a quiet moan "Ahh~". That little 'ahh' turned Takashi on even more.

"Fuck it" he said before aggressively ripping her t-shirt, exposing her bare chest. Takashi focused his eyes on her bare chest and started to spoke.

"Damn... Your not wearing anything inside... Were you waiting for me baby~?" The way he called her by a nickname made her heart beat faster.

Takashi slowly leaned in close to her chest and slowly blowed on her chest. The hot air from his mouth made her nipples harden. That made Takashi smirk.

"It was just a blow and your already hard?" Yuzuha blushed at his words she soon replied.

"Well atleast you blowed on my nipples to get them hard. But look at you. I didn't do anything yet I can see your pants getting tight, taka~" she replied.

Her Brave reply only made Takashi turn on even more. "Shut it" he said as he slowly started kiss her brest, slowly playing with her nipples with his tongue. He used his other hand to massage her other nipples.

"Ahhh!~" Yuzaha's volume raised as Takashi started to bite her nipples. She know her boobs will be purple tomorrow if he continues to bite her like this. All her thoughts were stoped when she felt Takashi's fingers playing with shorts.

Yuzuha slowly guides his fingers to her clothes clit allowing Takashi to take control. Takashi understood it and caressed her clothed clit.

Takashi replaced his fingers inside er shorts and panties. Now he was rubbing his hand on her clit making her wanting more. He slowly entered his middle finger inside her making her a moaning mess.  She loved it. She love he he can pleasure her. She loved how he know which buttons to click to turn her on. Takashi's finger moving rapidly inside her made her feel good.

At one point Takashi stopped moving his finger making Yuzuha desperate from him. "Takashi, please don't make me beg-" She grasped out loud when she felt Takashi entering his ring finger into her.