1. Let's start, shall we?

Before we start, I just wanna say (Y/n)'s age is your wish from 18-22. You make her older if you want to but don't make her age any younger because it'll be turning really awkward in the up coming chapters.

______________________________________

There was a recorder on an empty old floor of an room. The room looked really old and dirty. Talismans were everywhere on the floor, on the ceiling, everywhere.

Bzzz....
Bzzz...

A sound came from the recorder soon after a voice can be heard from it.

"Some people lie and some start rumours they have many names. But sometimes, rumours can be real. Whatever it is truth, lie, rumour, anything but I shouldn't have came to this place. I shouldn't have came to this mansion- ..." The voice was cut off... There was complete silence

✨5 days ago✨:

On a sunny day. The air was fresh, the birds were singing happily, the kids were playing in the park.

Click
Click

A clicking sound was heard from a camera clicking pictures of the beautiful sceneries.

It was a girl. Here name was (L/n) (Y/n). She's an underrated comic writer. Her comics are interesting but climax of the comics always ends up being boring. Which was another reason for her being underrated.

Not for too long tho, she heard about this haunted mansion which contains many stories in it.

✨A little later✨:

(Y/n) was now standing infront of the mansion. The mansion looked really old. It looked a little scary, for a sunny day the mansion looked dark.

(Y/n) slowly entered the mansion, as she entered she saw what looked like a little office room for the Secretary. As (Y/n) was standing there she felt as if someone was running behind her. She snapped her head back but no one was there.

Suddenly she heard the door opening, she stood there with sweat on her face only to find the Secretary coming in.

The reason why (Y/n) came to this mansion was because of the stories this mansion contained. Many ghost stories and the people who lived here were affected by those stories. She wanted to make comics inspired by those stories.

The Secretary told her to sit on one of the chair and brought her some tea. She gladly accepted it. They both drank the tea in silence. After finishing the cup of tea (Y/n) stood up to take the tea cup to the sink, but before she could the Secretary took the cup from her and took it to the kitchen sink himself.

(Y/n) was a little awkward letting him do the work since he was older than her. After the Secretary came back and sat, (Y/n) adjusted her way of sitting to give him some respect and to be comfortable.

(Y/n) started to talk so she get to the point quickly.

"Before we start to talk about the things that happened in this mansion I wanna introduce myself properly. I'm (L/n) (Y/n), I'm a comic artist, I came here to write about the things that happened in this mansion" (Y/n) says putting her hand infront of them for a handshake.

The Secretary looked at her face, her hand and her face again. (Y/n) understood that he was not goanna shake her hands so she replace her hand back on her thighs.

"My name's Haitani Rindou, you can call me Rindou. I'm the Secretary of this this mansion. I've been the manager for the last 5 years" Rindou said in a straight face.

"Woah that's cool, 5 years is a long time. Do you have a family?" (Y/n) asks completely forgetting why she came here.

"It's personal, and it's not the reason why you came here" Rindou says reminding her why she came her.

"Oh yea- right" (Y/n) let's out an awkward chuckel. She searchs in her bag and takes of out what looks like an recorder placing it on the table which was separating them both and pressing the record button on.

"Let's start, shall we?" (Y/n) asks.
"You guys still have this recorder? I'm impressed." Rindou says suprised.
"I just wanna to do things classic" (Y/n) says.

"Anyways let's start" Rindou says taking in a deep breath "It's about a writer who lived in this mansion's 5th floor"

"Before making this an apartment this place was use to be an orphanage. Kids of all the ages where here. But then there was a sudden fire accident. The elders were focusing on saving themselves that all the kids in the mansion got caught in fire and were burn to death. Two years later a writer came here, buying the house in 5th floor.

______________________________________

This is the first chapter of this book, I might upload the 2nd chapter today or maybe tomorrow.

Bye!

Words: 819😮

_____________________________________