11

I groaned as the sunlight kissed my face.. Making me wake up tiredly..
I slowly took big steps to the bathroom door as i heard a door clicking sound.. And before i knew it i was in my half-naked boyfriends arms.. He didnt seem happy to see me on the floor walking carelessly.. Soon his gaze went to my covered bre@sts.. I was only wearing his white see through shirt.. Making him lick his lips and slowly down to my clothed cl!t..
Lemme tell u a lil about yesterday's night..

_______________________________________________________________________

So this is what happened!

He looked at her white crop top which was hugging her bre@sts and he torn them throwing them away, and same did with the green cargos she was wearing.. Now she is under him only with her undergarments, she was wearing a white br@ and white panties.. He slowly leaned down and sucked her neck, finding her sweet spot and started creating dark Hickey's and trailed his wet kisses down to her round bre@st, kneading the left one and sucking the right one and slowly unhooked her br@ and it was gone too.. She was a lil insecure and he noticed it " You're beautiful love" making her uneasiness go away.. She was a mo@ning mess as her buds were sensitive just like her pussy, hwang was sucking and chewing her buds making them go red and he slowly placed wet kisses on her stomach to her waist and then to her abdomen. Pulling her both legs up slowly he pulled down her panties throwing them away.. She was n@ked under him now.. His favorite view.. She closed her thighs together in shyness.. His actions and words never failed to make her feel like a queen.. His queen.

....
Parting her th!ghs he slowly d!pped his head to her cunt kissing her folds and nibbling there making her feel incredible pleasure as she mo@ned out loud.. He parted her folds and stared at her tight hole, he always had pleasured her with his hands and tongue.. Not with his covk.. Cuz they were underaged and was under a lot of circumstances so he controlled himself-not today..
His tongue rolled inside her tight hole making her arch her back feeling incredible pleasure.. After some rolled and sucking she came in his mouth with a loud moan.. He livked every drop of her cum making her blush at his dirty talks which he was giving while suvckin her pussy..
He inserted his finger inside her and rammed onto her hole adding his fingers time to time..
And he took of his boxers throwing them away and she widen her eyes at the size no way it was gonna fit inside her - her hole will tear apart.. Noticing her worry face he chuckled darkly before saying " darling it will fit or we will make it fit " he said smirking at her. " no hwang - you're huge and  and it wont fit it will tear me apa- ahh " before she can complete her sentence he entered in her hole halfway.. Making tears come out of her eyes " dont cry my ryson.. The pain will soon be replaced by incredible pleasure " he said groaning feeling her warm hole clutch around him, after a few minutes he saw her indicating to move and he couldn't control his beast and rammed onto her hole in an animal speed.....

That night went on till she fell unconscious...

_____________________________________

• so how are you guys!
I haven't been able to update my another story Vagabond as my wattpad had some trouble and i had to re- sign in to get my acc back!
Hope yall will enjoy this part as a horny ass and will vote for more
Sarangae armies ~