10

******************

Everything what is happening.. Going to happen.. And had happened.. Was a lie..
Where i wished to have them close to me.. I found them staying away from me...
Where i wished they would be with me when i needed them the most.. I found them no where!
.....
In the end it 's me.. Just me!

*****†*****†*****★

I woke up in a basement which i assume to be my enemies... I heard an unpleasant toned voice saying a ungrateful good morning.. Making me say.. " what's so good in this morning!"
He laughed and said... Maybe it will turn into one if i say something to you.. Ms.. Yn... Kim.. Yn
What!? I spat looking at the hooded figure infront of me.. But i could clearly say that this man wasn't the one whom kidnapped me!.. Well u all might be thinking what it's all abt right? So lemme explain......

Time turn to yesterday night

Today is sat and no university so me and the bikers decided to go to a club
"The fantasies " what a name!  I thought as i walked in.. Different colors of light flashing infront of my eyes.. Making me go colour blind.. Walking ahead i gave our name and took the key to our private room.. The bartender came and gave us our order.. Making me give him a little tip.. Because of his polite manner and for giving our order in a short amount of time!...
..
We drinked until we were... No they were drunk except for... Jeong-ho who was not even glancing the glass of soju i poured him.. He was in his phone taking videos of the others stupidfull
Actions and sending to their gadgets.. I sighed looking at the watch and at them i called their drivers and they came and got them safely to home... Now its only me and Jeong-ho.. Whom was licking his lips and in a wave of motion started to fight with a strange looking man whom had a knife with him and i saw that his aim was me and the nxt thing made me shook to core it was Jeong-ho getting stabbed by a knife and i immediately shot the person whom was stabbing him and called his butler.. Mr mo.. He came and took Jeong-ho to hospital... And after some checking and all i stupidly drank some juice which might have something in it which makes me feel weak.. Making my body go numb.. And the nxt thing i heard was " sleep tight doll"

And thats how it ends!

Here i am loading the scenario's which took place in my head but the drug was kicking in.. Making me shake my head sideways.. And the person bowed making me follow his pace and look up.. My eyes widened when i saw him.... It was hwang hyunjin . Son of my enemy hwang  jung ho..

We were a couples and he was like obsessed with me.. I loved him too.. But i didn't knew that it was all a fake scenario which happened because of his dad.. But later he got obsessed with me.. Possessive and me.. When i got to know about it i told him that we have to break up.. He knew my heart well.. And he said sorry to me.. But i had to flee of the country just to get off from his hands.. Which provided warmth to me since i left from my family.... He is now infront of me cutting the ropes which hurted my hands and picked me up in bridal style and walked out from there... Making me confuse by his actions...

I thought he would act like a crazy man just like in those ff whom seem to be obsessed over the heroin and snatches her away from her hero and fuvk her.. Making her scream his name and daddy and all... I came out from my trace when i saw that we were in middle of a ocean.. An island......

He puts me on the bed like im a feather and gently kissed my hands making me blush and walks to a door and pulled some first aid and walked to me and took my hands and treated them same with my legs..... All this time he didn't uttered a word!"  Which makes me guilty and tears welded up in my eyes as they falled to his hand making him "  look at me " he caressed my cheeks as he slowly wiped the tears which was daring to fall.... " why are u crying my doll?.. Aren't u happy after seeing me after this long time.... 5 years? " hmm?  He uttered while looking at me kneeling and caressing my cheeks... " im sorry hwang!.. I was senseless that time and saw u as ur father's pawn!".. " u shouldn't say sorry my love.. And it ur self-defensefull mind which made u think like that.. And dad understood that it was all his secretaries doing.. And he is sorry!".. I nodded as he held my chin and made me look at him... " Tonight I'll show u how i missed ur Huggies, and cuddles love "... He said as his hand started lifting my shirt....
Her otf

He got annoyed by looking at her exposed waist and the dress hugging her breast'sSo he

So he.....

New characters unlocked 🔒🔓

Hwang hyunjin

29Youngest mafia king of mafia empireBuissness man,Dad, mom, sis, broYn gfCold, possessive, bubble, cute

29
Youngest mafia king of mafia empire
Buissness man,
Dad, mom, sis, bro
Yn gf
Cold, possessive, bubble, cute