Chapter 2: I Shrunk?!

I looked up at the ceiling as I shrank. The roof looked so far away now. I heard the door open outside the stall and quickly locked this one before I shrunk too small.

I looked down at my hands and saw them getting smaller and smaller. I gasped when I saw someones feet in front of the stall. She was trying to get in!

"Ah, it's locked!" she said angrily. "Is someone in there?"
I tried to run, but I kept shrinking and it tripped me up. I ran to the next stall because I was small enough to fit under the gap and made a run for the door.

"I'll just use another one," said the girl, opening a different stall door.
I needed to find Jessica before I shrunk too much! I made a run for it as another girl entered and quickly ran out the door and into the hallway that was packed with other students.

"Let me go!" Jessica said. I could see my sister not far away by one of the water fountains. The blonde girl and a couple of other girls were holding her head under the tap, ready to pour the water.

"Jessica!" I yelled. "Jessica!!"
I was still shrinking and there was too much noise in the corridor.
"Drink up!" the blonde bully said, turning on the water fountain. I saw Jessica shrink smaller and smaller until I couldn't see her anymore.

The blonde girl held her hand in a fist and shoved Jessica in her pocket. I ran over and got kicked into one of the lockers and was knocked out.