two

Paul's pov

I'm getting ready to go to the evening party organized by Mercedes for the new members of the Mercedes Junior Team.

I'm not anxious or worried, I actually just want to make a good impression with the people who are part of the team and especially with the boss, Toto Wolff.  

I had a great opportunity and I'm really grateful. I put a lot of effort into getting this far to one day compete in Formula 1 and slowly I'm getting closer and closer.

I'm not going to waste any opportunities...

This is about my life, my future but most of all what I love to do, my passion and my dream, which I will be able to achieve.

For the evening I chose an elegant suit and some accessories like some bracelets and some rings.
As I said before I care about making a good impression so the look and the appearance also matters, especially on these occasions.
I don't mind wearing a suit after all...

After putting on my shoes and some perfume I take one last look in the mirror

After putting on my shoes and some perfume I take one last look in the mirror. I then make my hair a bit wavy and messy passing my hands through the hair. I think I look better that way and now I'm ready to go.

As I close the front door of my apartment I get a call.

Before answering I quickly check the time in the upper left corner on my phone.

For a moment I thought I was running late.

My gaze after checking the time goes immediately to the center of the screen to see who it is that was calling me.

I must admit that for a little, a very little moment, I was started thinking that it was Toto Wollf who was calling me.... it wasn't.

I read the name of the contact "suur vend" 
(big bro) and luckily it's just my older brother Ralf....

[ start of the conversation ]

"Hey little brother, ready for the big night??"

"Yeah of course..."

"Maybe you want a ride to the party venue?"

"No thanks Ralf, I'll remind you I have a driver's license now, and a car too. I can go by myself, you don't need to worry..."

"Ah yeah that's right, silly, I forgot... You know to me you will always remain the little Paul"

"Come on Ralf, stop it... I have to go now."
Is there anything you want to tell me?
You know if I don't hurry I risk arriving late...

"Nope, I was just checking on my little brother, good luck Paulito and have fun!"

"Thanks Ralf"

[end of the conversation]