Birthday Part 3: Dinner

Comenzar desde el principio

"I believe her," you walked the bowls over to the table. "Plus, she knows I'm the one who ends up sleeping alone in a bed while you two share, we usually end up video calling."

"Ew, I'm washing my sheets," Momo scrunched her face. "I don't wanna hear about that, not about my own bed."

"We don't do anything like that," you laughed, taking the next dish from her hands. "Also, seriously, as if your bed is a sacred place," you added with a roll of your eyes.

"It's different when it's with me," Momo scoffed while scooping rice into two smaller bowls.

"Right, because we've totally never also had other girls in your bed with us," you chuckled, picking up a dish of kimchi.

"Is that what you want tonight? I'm sure it can be arranged," she asked in her sultry, teasing voice.

"Slow down there tiger," you sat down at the table. "How about we start with dinner?"

"I can be your dinner," Momo whispered as she took a seat across from you, flashing her seductive eyes in your direction.

"In that case why don't we head straight to your bedroom?"

"No wait, I'm joking," Momo quickly dropped the act to focus on the real priority at hand. "I put way too much effort into this meal to waste it."

"It looks amazing," you took a whiff of the stew. "Thanks for all this, you really didn't have to go through all the trouble, you know I would have been perfectly happy with something simple or takeout."

"I wanted to!" Momo smiled as she started pouring broth into her bowl. "I tried some new things this time, so I hope you still like it."

"In my experience, I'm usually a huge fan of when you try new things," you smirked while filling your own bowl.

"Good, because lately I've been practicing."

"Practicing?" you repeated, holding your spoon up to your mouth. "With whom?"

The conversation was interrupted by the clicking of the front door.

"I'm home!" Nayeon announced, walking up and basically falling onto you. "Happy birthday cutie," she sighed as she hugged you from the side before she gave you a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, how was today? Did they fix the-"

"Not now," she shushed you, bringing a finger to your lips. "We'll talk about work stuff later," she added before leaning forward and planting another kiss on your cheek. "And I hope you saved some for me," Nayeon added while turning over to Momo.

"Of course," Momo smiled up at Nayeon, her eyes twinkling.

What happened next was unexpected to say the least. Nayeon bent over, tilted her head slightly, and pressed her lips against Momo's mouth. The two of them began kissing; it wasn't a little playful peck, it was full-blown making out. You watched in awe as Nayeon grabbed Momo's face with her hands while Momo reached up and grabbed Nayeon's waist.

They kept on kissing, ignoring the fact that you were right there. You had never seen them do this before, and you frankly didn't know how to react. As shocking as it was, it was also incredibly sexy, but your mind was too confused to truly appreciate the scene. It felt like an eternity before they finally stopped and Nayeon stood back up.

"I'm going to take a quick shower," Nayeon said casually as she walked away. "Can you send birthday boy into my room after you're done eating? I have a present for him."

"Sure," Momo answered indifferently as she returned her attention to the food. "Are you not joining us?"

"I'll eat later, I'm not particularly hungry," Nayeon replied.