Chapter 1: In The Small Town

Start from the beginning

"I've told her about it before Lisa, she's so persistent going Busan back and forth just to get those nails done every two weeks," Eunwoo laughed.

"It's a good thing you own this store, people wouldn't think you're the crazy owner or witch girlfriend," Lisa chuckled and so did Chaeyoung.

"As if everyone here doesn't know me!" Chaeyoung clicked her tongue. "Oh, before I forgot!" Chaeyoung hopped on her feet and grabbed an invitation from her drawer, "Here,"

"What's this?" Lisa asked.

Chaeyoung sighed, "Girl, my birthday is in a month, I kept telling you that I'll give you an invitation over and over,"

"Isn't too early to give an invitation?" Lisa opened her mouth, guilty.

"I might forget it because you know how forgetful I am," "The invitation serves as access to the VIP table I booked in the Royal Club in Busan," "We're going to spend a night in a hotel and no sibs are allowed! So you'll get to enjoy it with me without Jimin pushing you to dance," Chaeyoung clapped her hands.

"Isn't he going back here today? It's Spring Break, do Hospital interns have vacations too?" Lisa remembered.

"Oh shock!" Chaeyoung shook her head, "Right he'll be here tonight until next week, He's going back to Seoul afterward," "It's gonna be a lot of work, should I hire a substitute that can be on call?"

"Yeah you should, you're also a general manager at Chosue, it's a lot of work," Lisa nodded her head.

*door opens* *bell rings*

A man wearing a white plain Nike shirt, black Air Jordan shoes, and black Louis Vuitton pants entered the store. He has a great build, fit, and a man you would come across with your eyes following him every step of his way until you couldn't see him anymore. He is a well-built, gorgeous man, whom the villager thinks is a man that every woman wants to marry.

Except her.

"Oyaa! Jeon Jungkook!" Eunwoo stood as soon as he saw Jungkook.

"Sup man," Jungkook groggily said.

"Ugh, that ruins my mood," Lisa turned her head to see who came inside the store, but once she saw who, she quickly turned away as their eyes met in a sour face. Chaeyoung chuckled as she saw her mood change as quickly as the door closed.

However, Jungkook heard her before he passed by through her, "Don't worry Lisa, the feelings are kinda mutual,"

"How is it possible that every time I'm here you always come next?" Lisa turned to look at his face.

"How many times do I have to tell you, that the owner of this store is also my friend not just yours," Jungkook scoffed, "It's too early to bicker with you, let's just be cool and be friendly alright?"

"Friends say sorry whenever they hurt their friends don't they?" Lisa gave him a smirk.

"Oh come on it's been 5 years man, you're still mad at me?" Jungkook towered her, "I thought we already talked about this,"

"Talked about what? How my nose almost got surgery because you couldn't pick up your ball?" Lisa teased him back.

Chaeyoung and Eunwoo chuckle at the both of them. It's been 5 years since the incident but Lisa still doesn't forget about that one time.