"Don't disobey me." He says. I start to cough up blood but I nod not wanting him to continue. "Why must you make this so hard." He says punching me again. I scream. "I will be respected, you don't nod you speak." He growls. "Don't disobey me." He says.

"O-Ok." I said.

"Why did you leave the room?" He barks. I held out the note. It was a little bloody but I didn't care. He takes it. I started feeling dizzy as I cough out more blood. He reads over it then looks at me something flashed in his eyes before it went back to blank. Slowly I started seeing black dots before I just closed my eyes and welcomed it.

~

I woke up to the sound of a faint beeping and someone talking. I couldn't understand what they were saying. All I heard was mumbling then the voice stopped. After a few seconds I heard a door close.

"Damn it." I herd Ajax growl out. The beeping got a little faster. "Are you up?" I heard him asked. "Just fucking respond." He yells. He's gonna hurt me again!! The beeping was beeping quicker now. I'm pretty sure i'm in a hospital or clinic at least. I'm also pretty sure this is gonna be my death place.

"What did you do?" Emily voice asked. He won't kill me with her here. I'll live for now.

"I just started talking." He says. "She's awake she's playing dead." Ajax growls.

"She's too weak to open her eyes Ajax" She scolds. I heard a door close softly.

"If you can hear me you try to move your toes for me." Someone said. I tried to but I failed nothing moved. It was like I was paralyzed.

"Relax don't rush it." Emily says softly. I tried again but nothing.

"Give her some time. I'm sure she would fully function by the end of tomorrow." The lady says. Emily thanks her.

"I have to go get some stuff just incase she wakes up. Do not scare her or hurt her be gentle." Emily says. Please don't leave me here with this maniac..

"Don't tell me how to take care of my mate." He grumbled.

"What was that?" Emily asked.

"Hurry up." He growls. I heard a door close and small chatter. After a few minutes I thought maybe he had left to. "I know you're awake so just move around so we can leave." He growls. For the past what felt like years but must have been a hours. I moved my arms legs toes fingers etc. I opened my eyes. He didn't say a word while I moved around. I slowly sat up holding in a groan. I reached for the glass of water next to the bed on the dresser. I looked to see Ajax staring at me. I looked away. I finished the glass of water and burped loudly. A nurse came in and smiled.

"I'm glad to see your awake." She says. I smile and nod back. She does some physical test stuff before leaving saying she will call the doctor.

"Good morning Victoria." The doctor says coming in. I recognized his voice from earlier with the mumbling

"Morning." I said. He smiles

"Can you stand for me?" He asked I stood holding on the bed a little. He nods. "Let's try walking." He says I walk in a small circle. "Perfect that was an amazing recovery." He says I sit back on the bed. "I just gonna have a few more x rays of you. Be sure to stretch if you feel the need to. If all goes well you can leave tomorrow." He says. I nod. He bows and leaves.

"Do you need anything?" He asked. I looked up at him. Did he just speak to me "Don't make me repeat myself." He says a little anger in his voice. I stare at him. Is he really talking to me willingly? "Do y-..." He starts again his voice angry.

"Can I think please." I snapped just a bit. He stares back shock. "Water." I said.

"What." He says.

"I want water." I said. He walks out of the room. He comes back in with a glass and a pitcher of water. He pours it in the glass and hands it to me. I drink it quickly then hand it back to him. He pours more and nod a thanks. He sets the pitcher down and I drink.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Need pain killers?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Do you have to pee?" He asked. I thought about it. "Do you.." He starts I cut him off.

"No." I said.

"Just because you're hurt doesn't mean I won't hurt you again." He says. I shug.

"Maybe next time you should actually kill me and not give the the wonderful gift of seeing you again." I mumble. I choke on my water once I realized what I said and who I said it to. The beeping quickened as slid under the covers not daring to look at Ajax. He growled.

"Repeat yourself. I didn't catch that." He barks.

Nice going tori my wolf Mia says. Now she comes back.

'Gee thanks Mia' I tell her.

It isn't my fault you upset him...again she mumbles.

'Why won't you calm his wolf or something?' I asked.

I haven't met his wolf she says then blocks me out.

I growled. Ajax looks at me confused. Wasn't he just angry a few seconds ago? Emily comes in.

"Get out." She tells Ajax.

"No. She's my mate I can be here." He growls. I wonder what would happen if I were to reject him..

"You're scaring the poor girl." Emily says.

"She isn't a dandelion. She can handle it." He growls.

"She has been in here for a month Ajax. A Month. You're just gonna put her back in here once she gets out or before she gets the chance to leave." Emily yells I can hear the pain in her voice. He growls. He looked like he was gonna hit his mother. Out of reaction I rip the tubes out of my arm and grab his hand. He looks at me. He shoves me towards the bed and walks out.

"Thank you Victoria." She says. I see she looks as if she were going to burst into tears. I quickly hug her letting her cry on my shoulder.

_____________

I am so spoiling you guys with this book. I'm trying not to rush it so i don't mess it up. I'll TRY to update twice a week. Thank you guys for reading.

AjaxOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara