"What's your problem?"

Meera for god's sake you will die because of your mouth one day.

"What is this?"

He showed me my nuptial chain I looked down what is he talking now?

"I asked you something"

'why the hell he order me? And why will I answer me'

"You have to and ANSWER ME"

Come on man cool down you don't have to scare me.

"I  I need to pack YES"

I yelled at him and run away in the walk in closet damn he is really crazy.

"AAHHH  WHAT THE FUCK?"

Im again pinned to the wall this time facing the wall he grabbed my wrist what the hell with him.

"Meera Roy you are my WIFE don't you dare to remove this nuptial chain"

He pushed me more in to the wall which made my The bangles broke and got stuck in the hand tears made there way out of my eyes it's hurting.

"You are you are hurting me"

Words rolled out of my mouth still there is no back step from his side.

"Hurt! Hurt? Do you even know what is pain? Pathetic"

He pushed me, I somehow balance myself before kissing the floor. What the fuck is wrong with him! He started to take front steps i was walking backwards what he wants now?

"You will have to pay back"

What is he talking now?

"What the hell are you talked why will I pay back to you are you out of your mind? Were you too desperate to get married I just helped her to run away she was never happy with this marriage now I see why looking at you no girl like to spend her entire life with person like you"

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

You'll definitely due today because of your precious mouth now. he snapped at me in matter of seconds I couldn't take breath tears themselves came in my eyes what's happening? The air stopped breaths are stopped I don't know darkness grabbed me on the other hand I lost my ability to take breath  blank darkness surrounded in my eyes
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Did he just choked me????

I started to cough, what the hell with him? He wants to kill me now?

"What I I what did I do what ah why?"

I couldn't say the anger in his eyes already have killed me, why he hates me this much just because I helped Anu to run away? He marched towards outside.

I ran inside washroom, why God why are you doing this with me? What did I do? I never hurt anyone in my entire life why he behave like this with me, dada never behaved like this why you left me dad? Why? See how I'm suffering without you dada, he hates me I helped Anu I agree I did wrong but he can't just behave like this with me he choked me dada you never behaved like this with me you are my hero dada please help me to run away from here I don't want to be here I want to go away.

VIDYUTH'S POV

What was I doing? I choked her she was on the edge to passing out.

She deserves that Vidyuth

No she don't deserve it's her father

She is same as her father

You can't punish her for her father's deeds

You can since he hurt you don't you remember

Yes yes I remember whatever he did, whatever he committed, the things Manara has faced I know them.

I'm sorry Manara I'll definitely make him regret his deeds he loves his daughter right he will regret each and everything he caused the way you suffered the way we suffered I'll definitely get justice he will and have to apologise to you

And

Please comeback I'm waiting for you

••••••••°••••••••

Sorry for the late update I'm little bit busy recently

Thank you

-.•°•.-