Chapter 7: "Memories."

"Sorry, but the cop has made his choice.."

"Wait!!" yelled Emmet as he ran to the closing door. He banged his hand on the door and cursed under his breath. "Dang it!"

He turned around to face the robot henchmen and politely asked, "Hey, uhm.. is it okay if I visit your leader or something? It's really important."

The robots looked at each other in confusion, then responded, "Yes, if it is important."

"Okay, thanks!!"

Emmet pressed the elevator button on the side and waited for the doors to open. He got inside and patiently waited for him to reach his destination.

"Risky..?" Emmet mumbled as he knocked on the door.

Risky opened the door and gasped in surprise. "Emmet! What a surprise, I can't believe that you're still here.."

"Yeah.. I didn't want to leave Bad Cop here.. alone." The construction worker said as he looked at Bad Cop.

"Come in, come in!"

Risky led 'The Special' into his office and Emmet chose to take a seat next to Bad Cop. Risky closed the door and sighed, he pulled out an ancient looking scroll from his desk, making Bad Cop and Emmet freeze and step back.

"Oh don't worry! This is just an old scroll I found with those red wristbands on Benny."

"So, what does it do?" Bad Cop said as he cautiously looked at the ancient scroll.

"This is the 'Scroll of Memory!' This is designed to be a prison for its captives as they were forced to relive their past misdeeds."

"How does the red wristbands have anything to do with this?" Emmet asked.

"When you put on the red wristband, you automatically have your name on a piece of the scroll."

"Are you going to use it on anyone else??"  Bad Cop raised his brow.

"Yes, on you guys, actually!"

Emmet froze, he was quite scared to be honest. He really didn't want to end up like Benny. He was just scared if he and Bad Cop could trust Risky or not.

Bad Cop sighed, "If you take us to Benny's memories, you promise to let us out?"

Risky Business nodded, "Of course! What would fun be if I have no one stopping my plans?"

Emmet shrugged, "I dunno."

The business man pulled out a piece of the scroll that had the name, 'Benjamin Blue Chu' imprinted on it.

Risky performed the magic and ink had started to form around Bad Cop and Emmet, the ink covered Risky's face and he was no longer seen.

The two grunted as the ink was in their face, blocking their view. When the ink stopped showing, the two knew that they were inside the scroll.

Emmet took a step and he gasped in amazement. The dark walls around him had turned into a beautiful scenery of outer space.

Bad Cop widened his eyes as he saw a huge crack that was shaped in a spaceship.

"Oh Blue, what've you done now?"

The construction worker turned towards the window, near where the crack was.

He responded, "Looks like he's been 'building' and 'destroying' his way through his past.."

Bad Cop sighed,  "We have to find him immediately!"