Chapter 4: "..My Star."

"and I would do anything to save him, because he saved mine."

"Wait.. you were about to cause suicide?!" Lucy worriedly said. Bad Cop sighed, "It's a long story."

Bad Cop turned around to face Lucy. "Would you excuse me? I'm just going to go out on a walk."

Lucy nodded, she understood that Benny had made a huge impact on them. Especially Bad Cop since him and the astronaut were close.
~~~~
Bad Cop sat on the hill where he and Benn would go watch the stars pass by. He missed him truly. The astronaut had thought him about the meaning of life and the beauty of the world. He kept his word and never broke it.

Bad Cop laid down on the grass and started to looked up at the stars and saw a constellation. 'Benny's constellation. '

====
~.. A Distant Memory of Bad Cop..~

Benny slowly helped Bad Cop walk up the hill. Bad Cop didn't know where they are and what was going on. "Can I take the blindfold off now??" Bad Cop slightly groaned. The astronaut giggled, "No, not yet!"

The two boys had made it to the top of the hill and Benny removed the blindfold, revealing the beauty of the stars at night. "Tada!!" Benny gestured his hands in the air as Bad Cop was amazed by the glowing stars.

"This is actually my place of getaway.. and I figured you'd like to see it!" The bubbly astronaut exclaimed. "It's absolutely gorgeous.." Bad Cop said in fascination as he sat down next to Benny.

"The stars are one of the most beautiful things from outer space!" Benny smiled. He laid down on the ground as he looked up to view the stars. "The stars are beautiful at night." The cop replied. "They sure are!" Benny agreed.

Bad Cop looked up to the sky, the stars were something he had never seen in such a clear distance before. Actually, he had never really seen stars due to his work with Lord Business. Benny turned his head to Bad Cop, he saw that he was enjoying the stars. "Could I tell you something?" Benny quietly asked. Bad Cop nodded, "Go on."

The astronaut sighed, then smiled. "When the world is dark, stars would light up the sky, giving the people light."

"So, it sorta gives people light around the world??" Bad Cop questioned as he raised his brow.

Benny chuckled, "Well, yes, but I like to think about it like this: when someone is in a world full of darkness, they would need to look for the light, and that light will bright up their world."

"Wow, t-that's.. that's a great explanation!" Bad Cop said as he was speechless. He never knew the astronaut could do that. Benny smiled, "You think so?.."

"Yes, I do. It reminds me of us, actually."

"Really?! Tell me more!!" Benny said as he shot up from his position to glare at Bad Cop.

"Well, you said you would show me the meaning of life and the beauty of the world, and so far you have. I was lost in the darkness until I found you.. you are my—.."

"—Star." Benny finished the sentence as he realized that he's slowly getting Bad Cop to understand the meaning of life.

"Yeah, star. You are my star, Benjamin Chu. My star."
====

Bad Cop smiled, he missed his star more than anyone or anything. He would do anything to get him back. 'Anything.'

Bad Cop got up from his position and decided that it was getting late and that it was time to go home. Besides, he didn't want to get into any trouble.
~~~~
Bad Cop walked home and saw Emmet's small apartment. He made sure no one was around, he didn't want anyone to know where they were.

He opened the door to the apartment to see Emmet wide awake from his slumber. "Bad Cop!" Emmet said as he winced in pain. "You're awake!" Bad Cop smiled.

"He's been awake for a while now!" Unikitty exclaimed as she jumped up in happiness. "Now we can finally make a plan to stop Risky Business." Lucy replied.

"Lucy.. couldn't you just give me time to heal?.." Emmet mumbled.
"Oh, don't worry, when your healed, we will strike our plan!"

"Okay.. if you say so."

Batman checked the time on his bat watch and saw it was already 10:00 PM. "I think we should start heading to bed." The bat yawned as he made his way upstairs with the pirate.

The princess cuddled with Lucy and started to follow Batman and Metalbeard upstairs. Lucy kneeled on one knee by Emmet. "I'll stay here and sleep with Emmet. You can go, goodnight Bad Cop."

"Oh, goodnight then, Wyldstyle." Bad Cop muttered as he headed upstairs.
====
Outside of the apartment, there was a figure wearing a dark cloak. It was unknown if it was a woman or a man, but all they know is that they were ordered to capture someone and bring them back to their master. The figure took a step, revealing a red wrist band that one person had worn.

The figure took off his hood, revealing the astronaut, Benny. The astronaut smirked and giggled slightly, "Found ya."