Chapter 5: "Captured."

EDIT: Thank you to  MillieWayment
for the idea!! :)
====
"Found ya."

Benny took a step closer and kicked the door down once he got closer. "WHAT THE?!" Emmet shot up from his position on the couch.

"MY DOOR!!"

Lucy woke up from the sound of the door breaking. She saw Benny standing there. "Benny, you have to stop this!!" She said as she pulled out a pan from the kitchen.

"Why should I?" Benny replied.

"B-Becau—"

"Because this isn't you." Emmet chimed in as he got off the couch.

Benny raised his tone of voice, "Of course this is me!!"

Emmet widened his eyes, "I don't even recognize my best friend anymore.."

Bad Cop headed down the stairs and saw Benny. "Blue..?"

The insane astronaut giggled as he clenched his hands to make a fist. "Sorry Emmet, I was ordered to take you."

"Oh, not on my watch!!" Lucy said as she prepared to attack the astronaut. Benny grabbed a gun from his belt full of weapons and released it. It shot out a rubber band tie that went around Lucy.

"Lucy!!" Emmet ran over to Lucy to untie her. Bad Cop quickly ran down the stairs and pinned Benny to the wall. "You can't do this! What about the promise you made?!"

Benny chuckled, "Potato patato. You need to understand that life isn't always awesome and that you just need to give up on it."

Bad Cop gasped. "T-The real you wouldn't say that.."

Benny kicked Bad Cop to the other side of the room, causing him to pass out. "BAD COP!!"
Emmet and Lucy yelled out.

"Emmet, run!!" The girl begged.
"I'm not leaving you.."

"Go, please, I love you."

"I-I love you too."

Emmet ran as fast as he could as he ran out of his apartment. He didn't know if Benny was behind him or not, but all he knew was that he had to keep on running, he couldn't let Risky Business get his hands on him.

"Oh Emmet, you don't need to keep running, I just want to play.." Benny said in a creepy way that sent chills down his spine.

Benny threw smoke bombs at Emmet, but the construction worker had dodged them. Benny grabbed the last smoke bomb and threw it directly to where Emmet was.

Emmet coughed as he tried his best not to pass out. The boy collapsed as he couldn't fight back the smoke.

Benny smiled in a devilish way and picked Emmet up. He tied him and headed towards his glamorous spaceship.

Benny giggled, "I love spaceships, gotta always kidnap somebody with some style."
====
Unikitty ran quickly downstairs and untied Lucy with her horn. "Where's Emmet..?" The unicorn said as she looked around.

Lucy shook her head in sorrow, "Benny ambushed us and probably captured Emmet, he hasn't came back and I'm starting to get worried that Benny has him."

"Oh no, that's awful!!" Unikitty sobbed. "Avast ye hearties! There be someone that feed the fish!"

"Feed the fish?" Batman questioned. "I think it's a way to say 'someone is about to die today.' " replied the young princess.

"Aye." Metalbeard agreed. "We can't just sit around here and do nothing while t-that.. that man has my boyfriend!!"

"Uhh.. which man are you specifically talking about?? Benny or Risky Business?" The bat curiously questioned again.

"Risky Business, duh!!" Unikitty said.

"Oh." Batman said as he gave himself a face palm.

Bad Cop came back to consciousness and winced as he got up, "I'm going after them."

"Are you insane?!" Lucy as she laughed in disbelief. "You can't leave us to go after them!"

"Besides, I think he just wants to go after his boyfriend~~" Unikitty teased as Bad Cop's face had slowly turned into a red flustered tomato.

"Not.. now, Kitty.." The flustered cop replied.

"But still, you can't go after them!! What if you don't come back?" Lucy chimed in as Unikitty's face had slowly drowned out.

"Then remember my last words."

"And they be??" Metalbeard questioned.

"It's Batman's fault I'm gay!" Bad Cop yelled as he ran out of the apartment and into his police car.

"Wait, what? He's gay?"
====
"Emmet, Emmet, Emmet~~" Risky Business said in a singy-song.

Emmet coughed, "What?"

"I finally have you in my clutches.."

"Uhh, yeah you do, you could see it right now."

Risky Business slapped Emmet on the cheek. "Shut up or I'll have you under my control just like Benny."

Emmet immediately had gone quiet and side-eyed Benny in the distance.

"Now that I have you, surely your friends would come for you. So I have decided a deal for them."

Emmet widened his eyes in fear, "What kind of deal?"

"Them for you."

Emmet gasped as he tried struggle out of his bonds. "No, no! You can't, y-you.. you can't!!"

"Why not?" Risky pouted. "They're the only people I have left!"

"Aww, cute," Risky teased Emmet as he grabbed his cheek. "Benny!!"

Risky let go of Emmet's cheek as Benny approached his master.

"Prepare yourself downstairs, his friends are coming."

Benny nodded and exited the room with a slight grin on the face. Emmet felt a spike of panic, he knew that his friends were here for him, but how could they not know that he was just bait!?
====
Benny prepared himself as he watched someone kick down the entrance of the Octan Tower.

"Get out of my way, Blue!"

"Sorry, Chopper, but I was ordered to keep you out.."

"I really didn't want to do this but, it looks like we're going to have to do this the hard way."