his long fingers

*when you arrive at the hotel you are told you’ll be sharing a room with matt, as nick and chris would prefer to share a room together, and of course mary-lou & james will be sharing their room, so what other choice do you have? you and matt are standing at the bottom of the bed, bags in hand, you put a single hand on your forehead, not believing this, you’re speechless. matt says ”no fucking way are we doing this” he says with a slight tone of anger and disturbance in his voice

"I don't know how, but we have to get along" you say resting your back on the bed.

Fine. I'll try to be civil," Matt replies, his voice still a bit tense. He picks up his bag and moves it to the other side of the room, near the dresser.

You turn around and start scrolling on your phone.

Matt sighs heavily, sitting down on the bed next to his bag. He starts fiddling with his phone as well, trying to avoid eye contact with you. The tension in the room is thick, and it's clear that neither of you is particularly thrilled about this situation.

"so, for how long are we staying here together?" you ask.

Matt glances up at you from his phone, his eyes narrowed in annoyance. "A week," he says flatly.

"a week!?" you ask. "Can I at least bring a boy?" you ask. "I can get real horny some times"

Matt rolls his eyes. "Of course you can bring a boy. As long as he doesn't mind sharing a room with us for a week," he says, his tone dripping with sarcasm.

"Yeah, you know what? I'll better find another way, no one is gonna want to come here" you say looking at Matt.

"Suit yourself," Matt responds nonchalantly, going back to scrolling on his phone. "It makes no difference to me." His voice is steady, but there's a hint of satisfaction in his tone.

after two days, one night your sexual need kicks in, and there's no one to please you, except for one person... matt.

Matt, lost in his own thoughts, doesn't notice your sudden shift in demeanor. His brow furrows slightly as he continues to ignore you, focusing on his phone. The silence in the room thickens, punctuated only by the occasional sound of laughter or conversation from outside.

"matt" you whisper. "are you awake?"

Hm?" Matt looks up from his phone, blinking a few times as he tries to focus on you. "What do you want?" He sounds tired and annoyed, like he's been woken up from a deep sleep.

"just checking if you were asleep" you say. "I'm horny" you say with a fake smile.

Matt's expression sours further. "No shit," he mutters, shaking his head. "Well, you're gonna have to find some other way to alleviate that, because I'm not interested." He turns back to his phone, clearly dismissing you.

"Damn, I didn't even say it, you thought about it, and said no" you say.

Matt chuckles, albeit a bit harshly. "Yeah, well, you're not exactly subtle about it." He shrugs, his fingers tapping lightly on the screen of his phone.

"Oh so you think I'm begging for you to fuck me?" You ask.

Matt's eyes widen slightly at your question. "No, I didn't say that," he says, shaking his head. "But it's clear you want something from me, and I'm not interested." He sighs, clearly growing tired of the conversation.

"really? you don't?" you ask.

"No," Matt replies firmly, looking at you directly. "I don't." His tone leaves no room for misunderstanding or further discussion on the matter.