Entry Number Twenty Three (6/22/2015)

Dear readers,

As you know, I've been identifying myself as non-binary. I've always been unsure about that identification, because I never really knew whether I was trans male or trans non-binary. But now I'm really starting to question it. I've been looking to change the name I go by, the options I'm choosing from are Kris, Kenneth, Seth and Kilian. Any input is welcome.

Whether I'm non-binary or male though, I think I want to go on testosterone. I don't know if I'd get my breasts removed or reduced, but everything that comes with T seems really appealing to me.

I mean, obviously I'm worrying about my height (I'm like 5'3") and also my singing voice. Also, I mostly present feminine, so I'm kind of wondering about that. Honestly I just wear whatever looks good on me so I don't know if it'll be a problem.

Of course, I won't be able to transition for a while, I need to get a job and I want to get in shape.

Also I've always wanted to have children, and I kind of wanted a biological child, but that's starting not to matter so much to me (the biological part, not the having children part).

I don't know, I guess I'm still at the stage where I'm trying to figure myself out. It's not bad though.

ttyl