2 - Orientation

~~~~~

[I had no idea what to add as the song, I'm sorry.]

At the mirror chamber, indistinct chatters could be heard.

"We're done with orientation and dorm assignments?" A short and young looking boy with red hair and grey eyes spoke up. "All right, new students — let me be clear. At the Heartslabyul house, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!" He firmly announced, which caused some of the students to nod fearfully.

"Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever." Another boy spoke up - more precisely a man - as he let out a yawn. "I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savannaclaw house, follow me." He said with basically no energy.

"New students, allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement!" This time, the boy had more energy in his voice and wore glasses. His silver-white hair stuck out the most. He folded his arms, "As dorm leader of Octavinelle house, I am honoured to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience." Despite his words, his smile seemed insincere.

"Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..." A new voice asked. He was practically glowing due to how shiny his skin was. He had shoulder-length blonde hair with purple tips.

"Some headmage he is..." Strangely, this voice was coming from a floating tablet.

"Maybe he had a tummy ache?" Responded a tan skinned boy with ruby eyes. He had white hair and a turban wrapped around his head.

Bang! The doors flung open.

"I most certainly did not!" Crowley barged in with you behind him.

"Ah, speak of the devil." Said the red haired boy.

"If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show for orientation." Crowley said as he walked next a guy with fair skin and short, matte black hair. He was fairly tall, maybe just an inch taller than you.

However, what bothered you was that there was not a single female presence other than you. You certainly wouldn't like to be in a school full of boys. This isn't an all boys school... right...?

"You two are the only ones who have yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel." The bird man said, pointing to you on his right and the boy and his left.

"Grrrr!" Grim growled.

"Um... you go first." You said meekly, ignoring Grim as the boy nodded and walked up to the dark mirror.

"State your name." A voice emitted from the dark mirror, which had a green mask on it.

"Yuuken Enma..." The black haired boy replied. So his name was Yuuken. Pretty.

"The nature of your soul is...
....
...
Unclear to me."

Crowley gasped, along with several other students, except you who looked like a confused child that got lost in the mall. "What did you just say?"

"I sense to magical power from this one. Soundless. Colourless. Shapeless. Utterly vacant. Therefore, no dorm would be appropriate." Said the dark mirror.
You started worrying about yourself, since you also had no magic.

"Ahh... why not you go next?" Crowley glanced over to you.

"Uhh... sureeee.." you responded nervously as you walked up to the mirror.

"State your name."

"Y/N L/N..."

The mirror's face swirled into a mixture of emotions, those including intrigue, confusion and.. fear? It quickly shook it's head (or mask) and went back to a neutral expression. "The nature of your soul is also unclear to me. She is just like the boy." Crowley narrowed his eyes, clearly able to see through the mirror's lie.
...