𝟶30 | 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝

Start from the beginning

Dropping the bags, Leonora began her walk towards the door. She was thinking over the best possible way to approach the inevitable, the future. For, Tyler Lockwood had broken the sire curse that handcuffed him to Klaus, handcuffed him to the endless manipulation of gratitude - Elijah had confirmed it.

Within a vision, Leonora had seen the unfortunate events of the Salvatores sucess in desiccating Klaus, 'The Origianl Hybrid'. Now, within that vision, the time-traveller had not seen the figure of Alaric Saltzman. Just, the Salvatores, and Tyler Lockwood. Therefore, Leonora had shunned Alaric to the back of her mind, a later priority.

Her priority was the continuous saving of The Original Family.

However, Leonora was no amateur, her mind stretched to the endless figures lied within a book. She was underestimated as a child, tending to keep to herself, talk to herself. Her mind was a fortress, a well kept journal of everything she had seen - an eidetic memory.

Therefore, her intentions were not to try convince the Lockwood and Salvatores to simply, not kill Klaus. No. Her intention was to find out just how they'd stopped Klaus Mikaelson.

But, a hand placement upon her shoulder stopped her strides. Turning her head, Leonora looked into the cautious and angered eyes of Klaus Mikaelson. "Where are you going?" He asked, not allowing her to continue her movements.

The man had just left the room of where Elena's bloodless body was being drained of her life-force. A victory grin was adorning his face. He was getting his girl and he was getting his hybrids with no expense for the doppelgängers life.

"I've got things to do." Leonora swifly replied, trying to escape the iron grip of the hybrid.

Klaus's eyebrows furrowed as he looked to the girl he'd adored for centuries. "I'm sorry, love. Did we not just discuss leaving this town? Yet, you want to walk back out there as if we hadn't discussed it. Alaric is out there, Leonora."

Leonora turned towards him, seeing as he would not let her walk away. "There are bigger things than Alaric, trust me."

Klaus looked to the girl as though she'd admitted to birthing her own mother. "What could be more bigger than an Original with a desire to end all vampires? Love, I think the time-travelling's finally getting to you..."

"What is this about bigger things?" Rebekah asked, coming into the conversation as she placed down bags upon bags.

Klaus gestured to the smaller, uniformed girl, a disbelieved laugh leaving his lips. "Our darling Leonora here has an urgent call she needs to take, Rebekah. A call that involves walking through the town."

Leonora rolled her eyes, tapping her foot against the flooring, the sound echoing throughout. Rebekah's eyebrows furrowed as she looked to her with a similar look as Klaus. "But, we're leaving? What else is there to do besides run?"

Waving her hands out with impatience, Leonora stuttered out with stress. "Nothing. Nothing that you can know as of yet. Look, I just need to go, okay? I'm not asking."

"As of yet? Leonora, if your life is in danger at the expense of the future, you need to let me know." Klaus's voice warned out.

Turning around, Leonora continued her way to the door, the warning use of her full name jolting through her body. The Mikaelson siblings words of protest disappearing from her consciousness.