Are You SERIOUS!!!!

*ringgg ringgggg*

(phone convo)

Yn: hello

??: hey cupcake!!

Yn: oh, hi ice cream!!

??: you have no idea who this is right?

Yn: nope not a clue

??: this is your dad calling from my Japan phone number

Yn: oh sorry, um so how is you and mo....

Dad: oops sorry I gotta go but have a good time and we might not be able to make around the world in 4 more years so we'll see you in more than 10 years

Yn: okay

Dad: okay, great, luv ya!!

Yn: luv you too!!

(End of phone convo)

Roc: who was that?

Yn: my dad

Roc: what happened?

Yn: he said he will see me along with my mom in over 10 years

Roc: ha!!

Yn: what you laughing about?

Roc: nun just your facial expression is so cute! Ha! Lol!!

Uh oh! I ran into the bathroom and threw up and roc finally stopped laughing and came in the bathroom with a bottle of water and and peptobismo. I stopped throwing up and went to bed and fell asleep so did roc. That's when......

*rinnggg rinnngggg*

Roc: yeah

??: hey baby

Roc: the hell is this

??: don't pretend you don't remember me

Roc: I ain't gotta pretend

??: boy this is Kayla

Roc: I don't know anyone named That except my my sister friend

Kayla: that's me

Roc: you know you older than me

Kayla: so, just meet me at the luxury hotel in 10

Roc: ight

Kayla: bye! See you soon!!

(End of phone convo)

YN p.o.v

I heard roc on the phone with someone but I just kept sleeping I was way to tired. He came in the room and grabbed his shoes and left.

Roc p.o.v

What the hell am I doing? I already got a girl at the house sick and I'm bout to see another girl. Roc just turn yo ass around. Naw, I'm bout to see what this girl want.

-at hotel-

Front desk lady: hi how may I help you?

Roc: is there anyone in this hotel named Kayla?

Front desk lady: let me see here.......um......okay........there is......she is on the 12 floor, 5th door to your left

Roc: ight Thank you

*knock knock*

Kayla: I see you made it.

Roc: you got five minutes till I'm leaving

Kayla: um....can I kiss you?

Roc: hell naw.... Bye!

Kayla: you ain't leaving till I get what I want

*next morning*

roc p.o.v

I woke up and I ain't see yn anywhere. That's when I went to the bathroom and saw a condom on roczilla. No no I did not do that with Kayla.what happen to that five minutes. I need to go. I took off the condom and threw it away and put my clothes on and went home to my real girl.

Yn p.o.v

I woke up and I didn't feel roc on the bed. So maybe I thought he went to the bathroom, I checked, and he ain't in there. I thought he went to my brother room for some more clothes, not there either. I thought he was in the living room and kitchen and dining room, family room, and garage and he ain't nowhere to be found that's when I heard the front door alarm go off. I ran to the living room and saw roc standing there with fresh new clothes on, some cologne, fresh breathe, and shiny hair with his Jordans on.

Yn: where have you been all night?

Roc: yn, I need to talk to you, come on sit here next to me on the couch

Yn: roc what happened? Is something wrong? What did You do?

Roc: I had sex with my sister friend, Kayla, I didn't know till this morning when I woke up in a different bed without you and a condom on. I'm sorry, and this all happend last night

I started to cry silently.

Yn: wait, you're saying that that person you were on the phone with last night was Kayla and I'm guessing she told you to go to her house and that you agreed to go to where ever she was, also I bet you didn't even back out of going to that girl.....

I stood up

Yn: YOU KNOW SOMETHING ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT ALOT ABOUT YOU. TODAY SOMEONE CALLED TO MAKE ME DO THE SAME THING TO HIM. BUT I DIDNT WANT TO CAUSE I HAVE YOU AND I LOVE YOU........

I started to cry harder while I was yelling at him

Yn: AND I SEE YOU DONT LOVE ME CAUSE IF YOU DID YOU WOULDNT HAVE WENT TO GO SEE KAYLA AND HAVE SEX WITH HER, YOU MADE THE DISISION TO GO SEE HER, YOU COULDVE EASILY SAID NO!! and by the way I went to the doctor and took a test, I'm pregnant with your baby by you. OMFG, ARE YOU SERIOUS YOUR JUST GOING TO SIT THERE LIKE EVERYTHING IS OKAY!!!

Roc: baby I'm sorry. And I promise when that baby is born i will be here with you and her or him. I will be here while it is growing in your stomach. I promise. And I won't cheat again with Kayla or anyone else.

He started walking towards me as I cried harder.

Yn: GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!.......please?.....

Roc wrapped me in his arms and I cried on his shoulder.

DO YOU THINK YN IS GOING TO FORGIVE ROC? DO YOU THINK ROC IS STILL GOING TO CHEAT ON YN WITH KAYLA? Comment below and I want a shoutout to @PreciousAry who plays as Kayla. Thank you!!!