Christmas Special

slight spoilers with readers abilities.

Macaque's tail wrapped around your arm, as he came closer in his sleep, grabbing onto the Cover and pulling it shivering, His arms outstretched holding tightly as his head was tucked into your stomach. He let out a soft rumble, purring; Happy and at peace. Opening their eye's (y/n) glanced down, raising an eyebrow. They didn't expect him to of been so clingy, perhaps it was the cold? That could of been the reason he seemed so intent, hugging them as tight as possible. 

Suddenly the door had slammed open, waking Macaque up, as he suddenly fell out the bed. He didn't expect that of all things. The two looked at the door, despite knowing who the likely culprit was. And low and behold, in all her glory standing there in her Pink and white Polka dotted Pajama's was Bai He. Sitting up, putting there legs on the floor, (Y/n) stretched there arms feeling the soreness in their muscles. They needed to get a new mattress, this one sucked.

"it's snowing!" Shouted Bai He, as Macaque flinched his six ears coming onto display. They fluttered about, as Macaque rubbed one of his ears. "Pumpkin, Quiet down please" Macaque gently asked. He still hadn't grown used to, how loud children could actually be. He thought, Meeting after meeting Mk, that he had met the loudest. He was wrong. Yawning, (y/n) placed there feet on the carpeted floor. The bed creaking as they got up, stretching there arms once more, as they took a few steps towards Macaque holding out a hand on which he took, thanking them. 

"Put on some warm clothes and you can go out-" (Y/n) didn't even get to finish their sentence as she thanked them, running as fast as she could becoming nothing but a pink blurr. Macaque snickered at this, laughing at the fact she had just cut (Y/n) off. Softly elbowing Macaque in the arm's they went to their wardrobe, looking at the clothes they had inside it. 

"you going to play in the snow too~" Macaque teased, as he rubbed his hands together trying to get some heat happening. Sticking there head back, they stared at him causing him to pause. It was an unspoken staring contest, Which neither wanted to loose. Suddenly Macaque Blinked, causing (y/n) to smile satisfied the had won the unofficial game. Grabbing a turtleneck and coat, they put it over their pajama's. 

"thought you would have lasted longer" 

"What do you expect with your fish eyes" Macaque retorted back.

"i don't have fish eyes" They responded, grabbing some trousers throwing it ontop of their pyjama's as well.

"Race Ya!" 

"Hu-HEY!" 

Jumping out the window, and landing perfectly on the ground the snow cushioning their bare feet. 

"Where are your shoes?" 

(Y/n) turned around to see Bai He, looking at their feet. "Don't they get cold and wet?"  Shrugging their shoulder's, before a snowball met their face. 

"You cheated! you knew i wasn't ready!" Macaque yelled, looking like a Big puff ball. He had been layered with multiple clothing, and any coat's he could find.

tilting their head, as they faked innocence putting a finger under their lips. "Who? Me? I didn't do anyting, you could of used your shadows" He closed his mouth, knowing it was true. Had he been ready, he would of done exactly that. 

sticking there tongue out, and pulling the bottom of there eyelid down. "Neh!"

"You guys are more childish then me!" Stated Bai He, Before grabbing a snow ball and throwing it straight in Macaque's face. "That's for throwing a snow ball at (y/n)" She shouted, getting defensive. Macaque shivered, the snow getting in his fur. 

"Really?" 

Bai He squeaked, hiding behind (y/n) grabbing onto there coat. "He's going to get me!" And true to that, Macaque had thrown a snowball aiming at Bai He, only to miss. Picking another one up, and throwing it up and down a smirk on his face. "going to hi-" He dropped the snow ball, watching as the reader shifted forms. "FUCK!" 

"You wanna play?~" (Y/n) taunted, As Bai He looked up adoration in her eyes. She grabbed the reader's coat, laying her head on it. "Let's get him!" She yelled, suddenly changing her mood. Macaque looked in horror, as the two shared an evil look. He was doomed. He was a goner. He should of stole Wukong's food when he had the chance. 

"Wait! You wouldn't! it's christmas!" 

"Exactly why you need some snow" 

He tilted his head up, in fear as he watched as a large mountain of snow was thrown on top of him. 

"HHMPHF!"

The two giggled, as Macaque was covered in snow, his hands sticking out. 

"I'm sorry get me out, i can't move!" 

"What do you say Kiddo?"

"Yeah! But he's gonna make us hot chocolate!"