Valentines Chapter

Hello everyone! I hope you all enjoy the Chapter! and hopefully you all do read this not, as i've got three important things to ask XD. Question number One, how would you all feel if i made a tumblr Blog resolving around this story? would you follow it? Question two, i want to do a Q & A chapter, So comment your questions here so i can answer them^^ And this is the most important one, but can you guys please vote on the pfp change or not chapter otherwise I won't be able to publish the next chapter.

Mei Dragon

Mei leaned against (y/n) Laying on their side as they flicked through movie's seemingly annoyed. They groaned, loudly Rolling their heads backwards. "This has got to be the worst Valentine's day ever!" She complained as she crossed her arms together, clearly upset. (y/n) Paused, turning their head away from the TV, and looked at their girlfriend. Eyebrows raised, (y/n) intertwined their finger's with Mei's as they sat up, leaning over to her, before they kissed them on the forehead.

"The latest DBK attack literally broke everything! Shops, restaurants, cafe's everything! I wanted to take you somewhere nice" Muttered Mei looking down, clearly upset. They paused, as a hand was placed on their lap. They looked up at their lover staring into their (e/c) eyes. "I don't care about that, I never have. I'm just happy I get to spend time with the women I love" They replied, bending down, before they kissed Mei. Mei's eyebrows raised, as the eyes widened, before they shut them, hugging, (y/n) as they embraced each other.

"If you really wanna do something together, then do you want to do some arts and crafts? There's still some craft's stuff from When Bai He came over" (Y/n) said, trying to find a solution for their girlfriend. Mei's eyes widened, as she shot up from the couch, 'how could she have forgotten about that?'She thought, as she rushed into the kitchen grabbing the crafts stuff from cabinets and she put them on the table.

Chuckling, (y/n) Grabbed at the small colourful elastic bands, along with its charms, beginning to make mini braided, like jewellery. A ring with a heart charm in the middle. A cute Bracelet, with a dragon charm, and some necklaces, with a few other charms such as puppy ones. Mei looked proud at what she had done, giving (y/n) an origami heart?

"Happy Valentines Dear"

Macaque

(y/n) laid in bed, not bothering to get up, that all changed as soon as they smelt something. They looked up, throwing the quilt off of them. Weird Mk was supposed to be training. They placed their feet on the ground, sitting up as they rubbed their eyes. They could smell food being cooked, Did Mei manage to get in again and was cooking? They stood up, going out the halls, and down the stairs opening the kitchen door. The smell hit them quickly. They grabbed onto their nose, flinching. It had a strong (f/f) smell.

"My cooking is not that bad" They heard a familiar voice say. Their eyes widened as they looked up, it was a mess. They saw Macaque standing in the kitchen, his tail waving low, He wore a kiss the cook apron. The counter had what seemed to be flour, sugar and some bits of egg on it. Macaque scratched the back of his head. "I was hoping you'd sleep a little longer, i forgot you have a keen nose though" He muttered, as he began to clean at the sides.

"Take a seat, Breakfast will be done so-What are you doing?" He flinched, as (y/n) suddenly appeared behind him, stroking his head, and ears. He stares at your hand for a minute, before smirking, leaning into your touch, his warm skin against your cold skin. If it weren't for the fact the demon Monkey was cooking he would have been curled up next to you.

"I love you"

"I love you too my love"

The Mayor

(Y/n) cleaned up the side, it was a half an hour after closing time, and they had given Mk and Pigsy a break, this Valentines day, knowing they would rather not stay during this festivity of love. They heard the bell go off signalling someone had just walked into the Restaurant. "I'm sorry we're closed!" (Y/n) yelled out, not looking back. The Mayor paused, his eyebrow raised as he resisted the urge to laugh at them, finding them very amusing. (y/n) realised that they didn't hear the bell go off again signalling that the person had left. They turned around only to see no one there. Strange. They turned around, (even though they had just finished tidying up) only to see the grinning face of The Mayor.

They jumped back slightly still not being used to his random appearance. Or the fact they could never notice when he was here. "Boo! Scared you didn't i?" He asked, chuckling, as he wrapped his arm around (y/n)'s shoulder, pulling them closer to him. "Wasn't expecting you to work on this Oh so Joyous occasion! But I was wrong! Aren't you just full of surprises?" He asked out loud, causing (y/n) to chuckle, recently the two had developed a relationship together, though what type had not been decided yet.

Suddenly The Mayor had got on his knees dramatically, before he pulled a box of (sweets) out of his pocket, the box had been in the form of a heart, the colour blue, and had a white ribbon. "(Y/n), will you be my valentine?" He asked, holding the box out for them. (y/n) chuckled at this.

"I thought I already was? But yes, yes I will. I love you my dear"

"I love you too, My (y/n)"

Syntax

Syntax was playing with his inventions, creating something once more. (y/n) was next to him, their head on his shoulder, slightly inconveniencing the spider demon. He paused, as he heard (y/n)'s breath hitch. He let go of his invention, moving his hands closer to (y/n)'s face,, before his fingers grabbed a piece of their hair, twirling it around his purple finger. He would have never expected them to get along, when he first met them. They were so Quiet, and intimidating, even more so then Perhaps his Queen, and that blasted apprentice of that strange girl. He was thankful that, (y/n) and him did get along though he assumed there was something about them. They were so kind, despite their socially awkward personality, and they fact he didn't like talking to them.

Now look at him, hissing at anyone who even dared disrupt their peace, allowing his arm (that he assumed was most likely uncomfortable) to be some type of arm rest for them. Glaring at Huntsman, whenever he'd make a joke at him. Syntax swore if looks could kill, He'd be six feet under. He paused, as he saw (y/n) move. Did he wake them up? He hoped not, it was never his intent, on doing so. He should have never played with their hair, even though it looked so soft.

He was about to pull his hand away, before (y/n) grabbed it. His eyes widened at this. "Good sleep?" He asked, (y/n)'s hand wrapped around his wrist, as they laid there head on his shoulder, again. They hummed quietly, hiding their face into his neck. Syntax chuckled at this he loved so much, and it seemed (y/n) could read his mind, as they spoke the same thing to him.

"I love you"

"So do I, My dear"

Redson

(y/n) sat next to Tang, as Pigsy gave them a bowl of noodles. The group had been mopping about Valentine's day, as none of them had a date. Mei groaned, laying their head on the table. "At least we can both be single today right?" Asked Mei looking at their friend. (Y/n) paused avoiding eye contact, as they took a slow sip from their drink. It got quiet instantly, as everyone in the group looked at (y/n). Mk stared at them, waiting for a response to Mei's question, but the longer it was quiet, the more he couldn't take it. "WAIT YOU HAVE A DATE?!" Mk asked, slamming his hands against the counter.

The door flung open, as a certain red-haired fire demon entered his hands placed inside his pocket, as he grinned. ""What are you doing here Redson?!" Mk. (Y/n) face palmed, finishing their drink, as they got up. Walking next to Redson. Mk looked horrified. His worst thoughts came true. Was one of his best friends dating the frenemy? Yes, yes they were. "If you must know Noodle Boy, I'm here to spend Valentine's day with My date" He stated clearly as he wrapped an arm around (y/n)'s waist pulling them closer to him. Before kissing them.

Mk looked disgusted, as he made a gagging sound. "Well tata noodle boy!" Snickered Redson, as he turned around, his hands intertwined with (Y/n)'s. He wasn't the biggest fan of touch, but for them? He'd do anything for them. He loved them with all his heart.

"I love You My flame"

"I love you too, My Jade"