Chapter three

"Hi! Who's your new friend MK?" Asked Mei, bouncing slightly her eyes were wide, and had a sparkling effect, causing MK to sweat-drop. "-Or are you guys more than a friend?" Mei asked, raising an eyebrow, causing Mk to tackle Her, His face a blushing mess. "No Mei!" MK said his face was extremely red.

(Y/n) watched the two Fight, sweat-dropping at their antics, Pigsy facepalmed annoyed, and Tang well Tang just looked bored as he slurped down some noodles, which caused Pigsy to throw a wooden spoon at them. 'Huh? So this world is full of fighting too?' (y/n) thought to themselves, raising an eyebrow, before shaking their head. 'No, this is different, they don't mean their attacks, it's in a joking manner, they're just being playful, they're not intending on hurting each other' (y/n) realized as they thought to themselves.

MK suddenly screamed as Mei bit his arm, and suddenly began to cry. 'How is it possible legit streams can go down his face?' (y/n) thought, They sighed, picking MK up and away from Mei. The room suddenly became quiet as Mei and MK stared at each other then they turned their heads to stare at (y/n). 'Now this is awkward' (y/n) thought slightly concerned.

"Woah!" The two suddenly blurted out their faces looking excited, as Mei started bouncing on her feet. "That was quick, and You legit picked Mk up like he was a baby!" Stated Mei, acting like an energetic dog. "You just, Pssh! And grabbed MK! Can you pick me up too?" Mei begged a puppy look on her face, (Y/n) cheeks puffed up as they resisted the urge to laugh. They nodded their head, raising an eyebrow.

Mei chuckled as (Y/n) used their other arm to pick Mei up. "WHOOP!" Mei said happily, A proud look on her face, as she fist-bumped the air. Mei put her arms behind her head, smirking. "If Mk doesn't make a move on you, I will'' Mei teased smirking at MK, causing him to groan, his face becoming red once more. "I told you, I don't have a crush on (y/n)!" MK said as he tried to playfully hit Mei.

Mei suddenly Gasped looking at (y/n). "That's your name? I've never heard of that name before, where are you from?" Mei was interested as she started giggling like a little girl. Mk tensed as he looked at (Y/n). "Mei, (Y/n) has memory loss," MK said, causing (y/n)'s eyes to widen. 'Excuse me? What? I don't have memory loss' (y/n) thought to themselves, they were about to correct MK, but before they said anything, MK began talking once more.

"SoImayormaynotofhit(y/n)withtheTuk-TukVehicleandi'mninteyninepercentsuretheyhavememorylossbecausetheywerebleedingactingweirdanditlookedliketheycan'trememberanythingandtheydon'tevenknowwheretheyare"

"I'm sorry, but can you say that again" asked (y/n) their brows furrowed, not understanding what the hell MK had just said. 'Though, maybe I can use this to my advantage' they thought to themselves, realizing that it could work in their favour. 'It be incredibly difficult to tell them that I don't know where I am, without using the memory loss excuse, and telling them I'm from another world, is out of the question they clearly wouldn't believe it, hell even I wouldn't believe it, so the best option would be to go along with Mk' (Y/n) thought to themselves, ignoring everything around them until Tang put his hand right in front of their face clicking his fingers, causing them to jump backwards, almost falling.

Mei and MK looked at (y/n) with a concerned look clearly on their faces, their eyebrows furrowed causing (y/n) to gulp. 'Did I say that out loud? I'm screwed' (y/n) thought scrunching their eyes up. Mei put her hand on (y/n)'s shoulder giving a gentle smile. "Hey, it's okay, '' Mei said, trying to reassure them. 'What?' (y/n) thought, opening their eyes extremely confused.

"Yes, MK is a dick for straight out admitting you have Amnesia-"

"Hey! I was trying too he-" Mk Butted in only to be hit with a wooden spoon by Pigsy, causing him to shut his mouth quickly, looking straight at the floor. "-As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, by a certain SOMEONE-" Mei glared straight at MK, as a dark green aura appeared around her, causing MK to shake. "You don't need to be embarrassed about having memory loss, we understand, I saw the way you looked after MK admitted you have Amnesia, You don't have to be embarrassed about it," Mei said trying to reassure them.

'So, she thinks I'm embarrassed, thank god I didn't say that out loud they're just being concerned?' thought (y/n) once more, raising an eyebrow at Mei. 'their so easy to manipulate that it's somewhat sad' thought (y/n). 'Though it's sad in the first place, that you had to manipulate a nice person, just so they'd like you' they thought again wanting to shake their head but couldn't because of Mei and the others staring at them.

Mei, Put their hands around (y/n)'s wrapping both of them securely holding (y/n)'s hands, a light blush was present on Mei's face, as she gulped quietly, smiling at (y/n). "Besides, MK is gonna look after you! You can stay with him!" Mei suddenly started confidently putting her hands on her hips, A wide grin on her face.

"WAIT WHAT?!" MK shouted his eyes wide, as he tried to protest, and give reasons why (y/n) shouldn't stay with him. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO HIT (Y/N)-!" screamed Mei, as she pointed an accusing finger at MK. "-AND NOW (Y/N) SUFFERS FROM AMNESIA BECAUSE OF YOU" Mei continued to shout at MK, Blaming him even further causing MK to freeze up.

MK looked guilty, gulping down the saliva in his mouth, as his hand gripped his arm tightly, causing his skin to turn red from the strength of the grip.

'I know, it's my fault, it's my fault, it's my fault, they were hurt because of me, and that's my fault, I should have been more careful, there could have been a much more horrible outcome, (y/n), (y/n) could have died, and it would have been because of me' MK thought, still guilty at what he thought was his fault.

"So it's settled! (Y/n) gonna live with MK!" Mei stated a triumph smirk was present on her face.

MK reluctantly agreed, as (y/n) nodded their head. 'I'm in a situation where disagreeing would be stupid, I'm in another world, with no identification, no money or no allies, it would be better to just play along, and hope I don't have to kill him' (y/n) thought, before a small smile appeared on Their face. 'I think, I'm going to enjoy my time here with them'

Hey It's the author one more time, I just wanted to say thank you again for the love and support, I know The story doesn't have the best SPAG, and please forgive me if some-things don't make sense, however, did try, and did try and reread it, I'm also sorry that the chapters take me so long to write, and publish.