1

Buck's point of view

I decide to force myself out of be and to go to the store after not leaving the house, to try and get out of my head. I get to the store and see that there's puppies for sale, I walk up and kneel down to them to see a beautiful black and white Husky. I decide that fuck it I am going to buy it, maybe after the lawsuit it will bring my spirt up.

I buy the little boy Husky and I buy the stuff I would need to have a dog, I moved out of my loft because my parents even know they refused to see me said I needed a house for recovery. I get in and think on what to do. I dropped the lawsuit after the lawyer wanted me to get ten mil dollars and I didn't want the money I wanted my job so there was no point.

I was playing with the puppy in my dark house that I never let the light come through and only have the kitchen light on. Then there's a knock on the door, I know it's not Eddie, or Bobby, or Chimney. Hen and Maddie, and once and a while Athena comes by and sees me now days they think it's unhealth the amount of time I spend inside as I have gotten a lot paler in the last few months.

I open the door to see Maddie I sigh and throw my head back annoyed as this is the fourth time this week she has stopped by, she doesn't get that all I want to do is sleep and play with my new puppy. 

"Yes Maddie?" I ask her flipping on the living room light, and letting the puppy outside the house. "You got a dog?" She asks me I nod my head and grab out a beer and she rips it from my grip as I scoff. "Really!" Is all I say throwing my hands up and throwing them back down. "It is 2 in the afternoon, you should not be drinking already." I roll my eyes not really giving a crap about the time as time doesn't matter when you are forced onto disability and have a limp over something your captain did years ago.

"Not like I have anything else to do Maddie, I don't have my job or my friends and don't think I don't know the reason I see the baby is because of Chimney. You can just go home there's no hope for me just let me rot away in the house." I growl at her and get up going to my room and shutting the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maddie's point of view

My blood boils when I see the state my baby brother is in, I get that he was depressed the whole time but it is getting worse and worse. I walk out of the house pissed, Jee is at daycare so I get in my car and drive off to the station.

"Oh hey Mad's how's everything going." I glare up at Eddie clinching my jaw and try to find the right words. "Where is my stupid ass boyfriend, who is about to get in a fight with me." I growl deciding that I'll fight with the two jackasses later.

"Maddie what are you doing here is Jee ok?" He asks me and I shake my head yes and smack him across the face. "You are a child you know that right, the only adult on this team is Hen! My brother has given up because he says he has nothing and you are a petty ass person!" I yell shoving him and screaming at him angrily. 

"He still has us Maddie, were just not talking to him no point he tried to sue us." I shove him into the wall pissed about what is coming out of his mouth. "He has you...He has you? Have any of you seen how he is living, or that he bought a fucking dog! Or that he doesn't turn the lights on in the house, or that he two shades lighter or god forbid he will have a beer at two in the afternoon! But he has you Chimney either come to your senses or were done me and Jee are going out to see my parents if you guys don't get my brother back to his bubbly happy self me and Jee will stay there."

I storm out of the station pissed at these grown ass adult, I go home and pack mine and Jee bags and leave for the air port.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~