Pregnant Kiara

Request from Jiaramaybanks like 6 months ago. Sorry it's so late. This story has been in my drafts because for some reason, I was really insecure about it. Anyway, hope you enjoy my loves.

Kiara's POV:

I have been feeling really ill lately. I have no idea why. I wake up like every morning and automatically get sick. I have also been having lots of mood swings and haven't had my per... OH MY GOD!!! Maybe Sarah is right. Maybe I do need to take a pregnancy test.

Be right back...

JJ's POV:

That's it. I'm officially done trying to understand women! Kiara and I have been together for over 4 years and I still don't understand galf of the stuff she does.

I need to go to the library and check out a book about how to handle moody girlfriends. Oh, who am I kidding? We all know I wouldn't read it. I'd use the paper to roll a blunt.

Anyway, moving on. But seriously, Kie has been so moody the past few months. She wakes up every morning sick and refuses to go to the doctor.

Sarah keeps saying she needs to take a pregnancy test, but there's no way she's pregnant. Right? I mean... No, no. My girlfriend isn't pregnant.

Would it really be that bad if she was? How would we be parents? I mean, we're both still so young.

How would I support them?

I'm spiraling. Maybe I understand why Kie has been so moody. Speaking of she just cane in and ran to the bathroom.

Kie's POV:

I did it. I just took the pregnancy test. Now I have to wait 2 minutes. I was sitting in the bathroom waiting when I heard a knock at the door.

"Kie, are you okay?"

"Uhmm... yeah I think so..."

  "Okay, let me know if you need anything."

I have to tell him.

  "Jayj!" I swung the door open before he could walk away.

  "Yeah?"

  "So I put all the pieces together and I think Sarah's right. I think I'm pregnant but I took a test to be sure."

  "Kie, you could've just tild me. You didn't have to run in and out of here like a maniac. Besides, I've been thinking about it and I think having a kid would be fun."

  "For you maybe. You wouldn't have to have a human inside of you bouncing on your blatter every 5 seconds."

  "Well then, I'm glad we already went on our surf trip because that would be a lot of bathroom breaks."

  Then, our conversation was cut off by the alarm on my phone to see the results.

  "You ready?" JJ asked me.

  "As I'll ever be, I guess."

   We walked over to the counter where the test was laying and both put our hands on top of it so we could turn it over at the same time.

  We turned the test over to see 'Positive' in clear letters.

  "We're having a baby! You are going to be the best mom ever."

  "And you will be the best dad!" I said hugging JJ.

  Now we have to tell the pouges that soon, they are going to be getting a niece or nephew.

___________

539 words! I think this is the longest one I've written. Hope you enjoyed. Love y'all!!💕💕💕

jiara oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें