Insecure Kie

Request from tano2127
Takes place before season 3 time jump
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    It was a sunny day in the obx and the pogues had been out surfing.

    Kie had been acting weird and everyone noticed but decided not to ask because they figured it had something to do with her parents.

    JJ's POV:

    I looked at kie to see her covering herself with a towel after some very skinny girls walked by us on the beach. As soon as I walked over to her to see what was wrong, I heard the other pouges calling our names.

    " JJ! Kie!" Sarah said.

    " Lunchtime!" John b added.

    " Come on," I said giving Kie my hand to help her off the ground.

 As we were walking over to the rest of the pouges, I felt her go limp. She passed out in my arms.

    " Kie! Kie! Wake up!' I said panicking.

    The other pouges came rushing over with a towel to lay her on. After about 10 minutes of yelling  her name and trying to wake her up, she finally came out of her beauty sleep.

    " Thank god!" Sarah said hugging her.

    " What happened?" Kie asked confused as fuck.

    " You passed out. Luckily, JJ was there to break the fall," Pope said.

    Kie looked at me with loving eyes while giving me a slight smile and squeezing my hand tight. She wouldn't let go. I didn't want her to.

    " Kie, are you okay? You have been acting really weird and insecure today and not eating and then you pass out. What's going on?" John B asked.

    " If I'm being completely honest, I haven't eaten much lately. When I was at Kitty Hawk, the girls made me feel really insecure about my body and so when I got home I just kinda stopped eating. I guess it caught up with me. I know it sounds stupid," Kie said shyly.

    After hearing this, I tightned my grip on her hand.

    " Kie, don't let what those girls said or did get to you. You are beautiful and smart and funny and perfect just the way you are. You are Kie. The turtle girl with the biggest heart. You are our Kie. My Kie," I said looking at her with a reassuring look. " I mean it," I said.

    All the other pouges agreed.

    " Thank you! I love you guys so much," Kie said.

    " And we love you. Don't forget that you are the baddest bitch alive!" Cleo said jokingly. Kie giggled.

    " I love you Kie," I said.

    " I love you too Jayj," she said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

    " Get a room!" I heard John B say as Sarah slapped him in the arm.

   We all laughed and Kie and I spent the rest of the night cuddled up by the fire with the rest of the pouges watching.