Jealous JJ

Request from iyeskendall and mggP4L

Yeah so this was going to be a jealous kie story but the person above suggested it be jj so i changed it and i hope y'all like it!!

Also, this is kinda like taking place after the time jump in obx 3 but like not really so don't come after me. 😌🙃

____________

    Sarah's POV:

    Kie and JJ broke up about a week ago and neither of them have seen or talked to each other since. The reason was honestly kinda stupid so no one remembers why they broke up.

    Anyway, since Kiara has done nothing but lay around and mope in her room for the past 7 days, I decided I would get her out and about tonight.

    We can't do anything to crazy because she hasn't talked to her parents much lately since we are living at my dad's rental property, and if she gets in trouble, there is no telling where they will ship her off to this time. Still pissed about that by the way.

    Besides the point, John B and I heard about this party that some of the kooks are throwing down at the bone yard and so we figured we'd get JJ and Kie there so they could have a little fun and maybe even find their ways back to each other.

    " Get up, couch patato!" I said walking into Kie's bedroom.

    " Who turned on the lights?" She said.

    " Me, Count Dracula. Now, get up! We are going to a party at the bone yard tonight," I said proudly.

    " Will JJ be there?" She said.

    " No! Why would he be there?" I said knowing damn well John B and I had planned this whole thing just to get them back together.

    " Okay then! I'll go," Kie said.

    JJ's POV:

    John B dragged me to this stupid party that some kook threw. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Maybank so I live to party, but I'm not in the mood tonight. The love of my life broke up with me less than a week ago and I am still pretty torn up about it.

    Anyway, I was just standing by the drink table downing a beer when I looked over to see Kie standing less than 10 feet away from me flirting with some kook.

    I tried to brush it off but he started getting all handsy with her and I lost my shit.

    " What do you think you're doing asshole?" I said walking over to Kie and the jerk next to her.

   " JJ?" Kie said confused.

    " Relax man, we were just talking," the kook said. I believe his name is Josh.

    " Since when do you talk by putting your hands on a drunk girls hips. Lets go, Kie. He just wants to take advantage of you because you are drunk!"

    " JJ! Why are you acting like this. We are not together anymore so I don't need you to take care of me!" Kie yelled at me while some other kook knocked into her and made her spill beer all over herself.

    " Great! Just perfect!" Kie said while walking down towards the beach.

    After about 10 minutes of searching, I finally found her sitting  on the shore.

    "Kie?" I said softly, being careful to not startle her.

    " Oh! Hey JJ,' she said sniffling.

    " Are you okay?" I asked.

    " Yeah. I just need to ask you something. Why were you acting that way?" She asked getting straight to the point. I sighed and took a seat next to her.

    " I came here tonight to have a good time and try to forget about everything that happened between us. But I looked over and saw you and that kook flirting and I just got jealous. I'm sorry kie,"  I said.

    " It's okay jayj. You getting jealous was kinda hot," she said and I giggled.

    " How drunk are you?" I asked still laughing at her previous comment.

    After a while, it went silent again. I looked over to find Kie staring at me. Before I could say anyrhing, her lips crashed into mine. After a few seconds, we pulled away.

    " I love you jayj," Kie whispered with her forehead pressed against mine.

    " I love you too kie," I said back.

    "Yess!" I heard from behind a tree. I looked back to find Sarah and John B watching us. Me and Kie just starting cracking up.

   After a few seconds, Kie spoke up again. " Oh! And JJ, one more thing. That guy I was talking to, he was gay. And I practically talked about you the entire time," Kie said laughing.

    Okay, now I feel really stupid!

    " Oh," was all I managed to get out before bursting into laughter.

    After a while of sitting and talking on the beach, Kie and I headed back to the party. We spent the rest of the night macking on each other and dancing our hearts out.

    One thing will always be clear.

    Kiara Carrera is my infinity!
____________

Okay, this one was cute. I blushed while writing it ngl. Ley me know what y'all think. 😊❤