𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

"Brother look!" Y/n said, pointing to the starry sky. "Its a meteor shower!" Y/n's brother looked up. "It is, it's rare to see a meteor shower. Though.. you couldn't have just woken me by shaking me awake instead of yelling in my ear.." "well I do things my way! Y/n responded. The sky was filled with stars and meteors. Y/n and her brother watched as the meteors fell like snow. "You know.. if I ever become a keyblade welder I want to help people and make other keyblade welder friends!"
Y/n's brother sighed, in a good way. "You and your imagination.." "hey! At least I have one!" Y/n had a smile on her face and looked back into the sky.

-----------
Present day

Y/n was walking along radiant gardens, she was going to buy groceries, as in groceries was more snacks for her hidden snack stash. Hmm.. what to buy.. oh! Maybe more Pocky sticks! Y/n hated how the Oreo Pocky sticks tasted so she always got the strawberry, too her it was the best flavor they had. Y/n turned to her side to noticed a creepy old man walking up to her. He had a grey bread and he looked pretty old, as if he was 100. He had a strange outfit, an outfit she had never seen before.

"AHH! WHO ARE YOU!?"

Y/n shouted in fear, her flight or fight reaction turned on. The old man cleared his throat and finally spoke.. well was about to until y/n karate chopped him in the neck. Phew! I mean he looked like a creep just walking up to me like that. Wait... Now that I think about it he seemed he wanted to kidnap me. Y/n looked up to see a woman within blank stare on her face, she had a type of messy pixie cut that was cyan and had green ends. Their was a weird black horn with a red halo thing threw it on the side of her head. She was wearing a type of outfit that had a skirt go all the way up to her torso with black kinda long shorts and gloves that went all the way to her elbows. "Why hello there." The strange woman spoke. Y/n noticed a power button logo on her cheek. She also realized that the woman had a charger that seemed like a tail, but it wasn't a tail. "Say, I see you karate chopped this old man." "Uhm..." Y/n looked away, kinda regretting doing it. "Well I mean I can't blame you, if a creepy old man walked up too you and looked like that I would probably also beat him up." The woman paused for a second. "Say.. do you want to join an organization?" Y/n looked surprised. "Wait- like a cult? Where you Sacrifice people?" "..no, it's like a team of people have a goal of some sort I guess to explain.. this organization." She explained. "Do I get anything?" Y/n asked. "You can learn how to get a keyblade." Y/n's face out up. "A keyblade! I always wanted one! I mean I read books about, so many I could tell about every single one!" The woman looked a little surprised by that response. "Hm, you seem to be very informed about this subject, so do you want to join?" "Of course!" The woman smiled. "My hands robo, anyway just followed me. A dark portal opened. "Alrighty then!" Y/n followed robo, being excited that her dreams will finally come true.
-------------
She'll realize that this decision will have it's consciences . . .

----------

Salutations! Author here! Hopefully you enjoyed this prologue! Please be patient with updates I got school so yeah.
It may take a little but I promise you I will try and finish this fanfic! Unlike my other one.. we don't take about that lol.
Well bye!