"Our garden has a beautiful pond." Prompts someone.

"There are lilies, water lilies, hyacinths, katniss and more in the pond waters." Adds another.

"There is an old tree much favoured by the royal family. It is said to be more than a century in age." says someone."

"There are chrysanthemums and the sunflowers. Those are the best."

"I like the roses. We have them in all colours."

"There are a lot of ducks, a couple pair of swans and the koi fish pond too."

"A part of the royal garden is only for the access of the royal family; otherwise, we do visit the royal garden often, and many celebrations are held there too!"

On and on it goes, Until Jimin clears his throat and pretends to hear Jungkook.

"Please ask them if there are any rules I should know about or any custom they'd like to tell me about. "

"His highness is wondering as to how customs in Ilhanya are different from those in Neve. What are some of the differences that you've come to notice? And how is it different? He wishes to better informed of your interest in the same."

The way tension apparently leaves Jungkook's body reassures Jimin that he spoke well.

"The welcoming is different", prompts a young subject. In Ilhanya, when we welcome guests, its an occasion in itself. There's much music and sound of people chanting and singing."

"On special occasions when people of the kingdom gather to celebrate, members of the royal family often join the celebration."

Now this was news that piqued Jungkook's interest. The Nevean royal family in public was the rarest of occurrences and rarely implied anything good. Spotting the royals on the dusty streets was almost an omen among the common folk.

"The full moon is quite special." says a girl and promptly cuts off her own words, opting to abruptly stop.

That was odd. A few others add mundane facts and on the session proceeds with Jungkook asking simple questions as,

" How is agriculture done there?"

"What kind of herbs are commonly found in Ilhanya?"

"What is the royal apothecary like?"

"Was birch a tree commonly found in Ilhanya?"

"Were there any Augwood trees in the royal garden?"

"What was the willow tree like?"

After these Jimin declared that the young prince would accept questions from the subjects should they raise their hands.

A couple of hands went up, and one by one, the young omega entertained the questions.

" Your highness, have you been to Ilhanya before?"

—-"No."

"What are his majesty's favourite plants?"

—-"There a many but sunflowers do happen to be beautiful."

"What are His majesty's leisure activities of choice?"

—-"Tending to those under his care."

The bell tolls yet again, and the elder signals for the session to come to a close.

"The session was quite a success." he says." I hope we all got to be better acquainted with his highness and vice versa. The ceremony is now over. I wish you well." He concludes, departing from the hall.